OFFICIAL 2014-2015 FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

How do you guys have your Leagues scoring settings set up? I wanna make sure my scoring settings make sense. Thanks

Damn i had Randle as a starter .. and we set lineups for the week :smh:

Feel bad for my UK dude :frown: damn man 1st game

Almost a triple double in the first game of the season...can't wait to play the owner who has him 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Btw, would y'all do Westbrook for Boogie straight up (I have Westbrook)? Is this fair on both sides?
It's fair depending on if you need a big, but I'd much rather have Westbrook just based on the fact that there's no one on the Thunder right now going to take away from Russy's production (Lamb, Morrow, Jackson out)

You drafted well, so you have enough pieces to give up where it won't hurt your team.

If you want LeBron.. try a package of:

Batum, Faried, Ariza FOR LBJ straight up 

The package is too tempting for him not to take it. You'll still have strong boards (Blake, Favors, Ibaka), your blocks are decent (Favors, Ibaka, Wiggins assuming he'll put up 1 blk/1stl), and you have a lot of players who compliment LBJ well (Blake, Lowry, Iggy aka "Bron JR" etc). Your steals will remain strong (Butler, Iggy, Lowry, Payton). Try that offer. It seems like you're giving up a lot, but it doesn't hurt you much to lose those guys.

If you want Rose, you probably don't have to offer much either.. maybe a Faried/Ariza combo, if not Batum/Ariza
[/quote] he didn't accept the lebron trade any suggestions

It's fair depending on if you need a big, but I'd much rather have Westbrook just based on the fact that there's no one on the Thunder right now going to take away from Russy's production (Lamb, Morrow, Jackson out)
Well here's my team: 

PG: Russell Westbrook, Kyrie Irving, Kemba Walker, Devin Harris, Jameer Nelson

SG: Gordon Hayward, Trevor Ariza, Wesley Johnson, J.R. Smith, Jeremy Lamb

SF: Tobias Harris, Danilo Gallinari, Caron Butler

PF: Channing Frye, Taj Gibson, Ed Davis

C: Marc Gasol, Samuel Dalembert

Yea, i know Westbrook will produce w/o Durant, but my only "real" big is Gasol atm and Frye's out for a bit so I think i could use the help of Boogie for his defensive stats (rebs/blks/stls) unless you think otherwise. The league i'm in is also a dynasty league so i'm trying to think about it in the long run as well.

PS. Don't ask me why my roster is 18 people, the league owner did it on accident lol...
ohwell.gif

Last edited:

Well here's my team: 

PG: Russell Westbrook, Kyrie Irving, Kemba Walker, Devin Harris, Jameer Nelson

SG: Gordon Hayward, Trevor Ariza, Wesley Johnson, J.R. Smith, Jeremy Lamb

SF: Tobias Harris, Danilo Gallinari, Caron Butler

PF: Channing Frye, Taj Gibson, Ed Davis

C: Marc Gasol, Samuel Dalembert

Yea, i know Westbrook will produce w/o Durant, but my only "real" big is Gasol atm and Frye's out for a bit so I think i could use the help of Boogie for his defensive stats (rebs/blks/stls) unless you think otherwise. The league i'm in is also a dynasty league so i'm trying to think about it in the long run as well.

PS. Don't ask me why my roster is 18 people, the league owner did it on accident lol...
ohwell.gif
you can pick up guys like adams and PJ III if you want more rebs. all of your bigs are more than solid IMO

Any adjustments I should make tonight?

View media item 1238025
I'm pretty sure I'll lose 3's this week (playing against Steph) so I'm focusing on points, boards, steals, assists, and the percentages this week.

you can pick up guys like adams and PJ III if you want more rebs. all of your bigs are more than solid IMO
Alright. I'll just wait it out and see how I do this week and next before I make any changes then. Appreciate the help. 

rate my team
12 team league

Nicolas Batum
Jrue Holiday
Anthony Davis
Paul Millsap
Marcin Gortat
Kemba Walker
Isaiah Thomas
Terrence Ross
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Enes Kanter
Elfrid Payton
Tony Wroten

Pick 2:

Chris Copeland

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope

Draymond Green
green and copeland. KCP has too many ball hogs on that team
x2
rate my team
12 team league

Nicolas Batum
Jrue Holiday
Anthony Davis
Paul Millsap
Marcin Gortat
Kemba Walker
Isaiah Thomas
Terrence Ross
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Enes Kanter
Elfrid Payton
Tony Wroten
6 maybe 7 no one jumps out besides davis and milsap as a stud but you have potential in others

H2H 12 team league 

My team for the first week:

Ty Lawson

D Wade

Luol Deng

Lamarcus Aldridge

Marc Gasol

Marcin Gortat

Jarrett Jack

Carlos Boozer

Danilo Gallinari

MCW

Jamal Crawford

Tony Wroten

Perry Jones

Last two picked up off FA

Any improvements I can make via trade?

Last edited:
Z. Randolph will be one of the late round steals.....I don't know how he was going so low

Just got offered his Kobe for my Jabari Parker. Feel like i should take it (assuming/hoping Kobe will be healthy) but I dont know if im just being biased. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Just got offered his Kobe for my Jabari Parker. Feel like i should take it (assuming/hoping Kobe will be healthy) but I dont know if im just being biased. What do you guys think?
id take it. kobe is a bonafide stud in fantasy regardless of who plays next to him. the only thing is health and i am willing to trade a rookie and gamble on that

I'll do it. Not like Parker is going to be putting up Lebron numbers his rookie year. But also depends on who else you have on your team.

Back
Top Bottom