OFFICIAL 2014-2015 FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

Dang, Joakim Noah was a bust tonight. I feel like it's a fluke just cause the Knicks are hot garbage. He only got 19 minutes.

Dang, Joakim Noah was a bust tonight. I feel like it's a fluke just cause the Knicks are hot garbage. He only got 19 minutes.
noah is a huge fantasy fools gold this year. if you took him earlier than the 4th round you lost for sure. his numbers definitely will not be replicated
Ty Lawson was a bust.. Marc gasol and Tony wroten put up numbers for me tonight
i was very weary of all of the DEN players because of so many mouths to feed on that team

noah is a huge fantasy fools gold this year. if you took him earlier than the 4th round you lost for sure. his numbers definitely will not be replicated
Yeah I took him in the second round in a 14-team league...I'm definitely not expecting last year's numbers. But I was at least hoping for close to a double-double. Taj Gibson was eating though. 

MKG had a really good game today. Kemba and Sir Lance get to the paint really easy leading to easy buckets for the entire front court. If you have spot on your bench, I'd definitely take a flier on him. His jumper is improved a ton too. I watched pretty much the whole game. He's way more confident in it and he's already a defensive prowess guy so the offense is a great for him.

Last edited:
MKG had a really good game today. Kemba and Sir Lance get to the paint really easy leading to easy buckets for the entire front court. If you have spot on your bench, I'd definitely take a flier on him. His jumper is improved a ton too. I watched pretty much the whole game. He's way more confident in it and he's already a defensive prowess guy so the offense is a great for him.
cosign. Love this dude for fantasy. 
Don't see the KJ McDaniels hype.. MKG putting numbs that people projected KJ to put up. MKG could easily fantasy gold this year

Hey, guys.. I'm in a 20-team league with limited rosters (6 position, only 3 bench spots) and need advice.

I'm looking to add either Marcus Morris or MKG. Should I drop Plumlee or just grind it out because it's only one game? Thing is, I need a 3rd string C but Marcus Morris doesn't have C-eligibility and MKG plays one position (SF). 
It's a 20-team league so a lot of owners are super active, so I want to make a move before they do. 

you guys think Marvin WIlliams will be a viable contributor to fantasy this season? or is MKG of more value?

you guys think Marvin WIlliams will be a viable contributor to fantasy this season? or is MKG of more value?
i would rather have mkg. marvin has a history of playing well for a short stretch and then getting injured

Hey, guys.. I'm in a 20-team league with limited rosters (6 position, only 3 bench spots) and need advice.

I'm looking to add either Marcus Morris or MKG. Should I drop Plumlee or just grind it out because it's only one game? Thing is, I need a 3rd string C but Marcus Morris doesn't have C-eligibility and MKG plays one position (SF). 
It's a 20-team league so a lot of owners are super active, so I want to make a move before they do. 
you do not need a 3rd string C especially if you have bosh at C who you will NEVER bench

Pick 2:

Chris Copeland
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
Draymond Green

Personally i would take Draymond & Pope. He won't be getting big scoring games, but he does alot on defense can shoot the ball and with Meeks out him & Singler are basically the only two on the team who could man the 2 spot. Jerekpo, DJ, & Smith are all outta match at the 2. Hell Van gundy played him 36 minutes last night... i see him assuming the role of a courtney Lee on this Pistons squad.

Is it too early to be thinking about dropping Jeremy Lin for Tony Wroten?
I was pleasantly surprised by Wroten's performance last night so I'm glad I personally picked him up. I'm not sure I'd drop Lin just yet because the Lakers need help BADLY. There's still time for Lin to turn it around and MCW could be back in a couple of weeks so I don't know where that will put Wroten. 

Lin was just dropped in my league... I dont see him getting much assists nor shots on the lakers IMO. No finishers and Kobe will take all the shots. 

Wroten is my guy until MCW comes back... then id probably have to drop him. 

I also dropped J Jack for MKG... I think he'll give me more value on both ends of the floor. Hopefully.

Im unsure about Boozer at this point. He seems to get a mediocre amount of boards for a starting PF.. Im going to roll with it and hopefully he begins to put up numbers since Randle went down.

Lin was just dropped in my league... I dont see him getting much assists nor shots on the lakers IMO. No finishers and Kobe will take all the shots. 

Wroten is my guy until MCW comes back... then id probably have to drop him. 

I also dropped J Jack for MKG... I think he'll give me more value on both ends of the floor. Hopefully.

Im unsure about Boozer at this point. He seems to get a mediocre amount of boards for a starting PF.. Im going to roll with it and hopefully he begins to put up numbers since Randle went down.
pick up ed davis. gives you solid pts/reb and a lot of stls/blks. also if the lakers always get blown out he will be in the game in garbage time

I got lin on my team :smh:

i need a scorer. my team will kill it on the boards and assists but i need points. my team is playing well right now but legit have no one who can score. Thad is my SF

Back
Top Bottom