OFFICIAL 2014-2015 FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

JR Smith got dropped in my league, should I swoop him up? I just picked up OJ but seeing how J KIdd is with his minutes, I'd rather have someone who has a clear role on the team than playing the guessing game with minutes. I know JR has a back issue, but he practiced yesterday and that team needs all the offense they could get outside of Melo

My Kemba for Dion Waiters + Brandon Jennings?
nah
JR Smith got dropped in my league, should I swoop him up? I just picked up OJ but seeing how J KIdd is with his minutes, I'd rather have someone who has a clear role on the team than playing the guessing game with minutes. I know JR has a back issue, but he practiced yesterday and that team needs all the offense they could get outside of Melo
who are you dropping for him

I dropped boozer after last nights game... Im just going to use his slot to work the waiver wire.. Dude is a BUM. 

Is Giannis not going to get minutes 
frown.gif

He was just dropped and I put a claim on him. Hoping his minutes increase. 

Drummond has been a disappointment for me. Same with Millsap. Actually my entire team has been a disappointment early 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Is Giannis not going to get minutes 
frown.gif

He was just dropped and I put a claim on him. Hoping his minutes increase. 

Drummond has been a disappointment for me. Same with Millsap. Actually my entire team has been a disappointment early 
laugh.gif

unless theres an injury i doubt he will. everyone is high on him but i dont understand why. kid is too raw

its not even the end of the first week yet guys, dont give up on your studs just yet
laugh.gif

About to win my matches in all 3 of my leagues. :pimp:

Who would be a better temporary pick up right now though, Tyson Chandler, Mozgov, or Steven Adams?

Barely escaped with a 5-4 win just now 
pimp.gif

Most likely going to lose next week though due to RWB...

Hate the category leagues. Dominated both of my points leagues. Lost category league 6-3

What I took away from the first week. I know there is a bunch of stuff to recap but all of these affected me in some way on my teams.

The Heat PGs will share minutes and switch off between who gets hot

J Kidd's rotations are going to just as bad as Larry Drew's last year.

The Pacers and Thunder need all the scoring they could muster up until they're go to guys come back.

Kobe is going to be a bargain wherever he was drafted as long as he's healthy and the same could be said with D.Wade (played a back to back this week)

SVG's rotations at PG will be just like the Heat

The 3 guard rotation for the suns will flip flop as well as to who get hots in the 4th. Mostly seeing IT and Bledsoe in crunch time.

I know these are all early observations but something to keep in mind especially all these timeshares at PG.

About to win my matches in all 3 of my leagues.
pimp.gif

Who would be a better temporary pick up right now though, Tyson Chandler, Mozgov, or Steven Adams?
Tyson easy. Don't know bout temporary, I'd def hang onto him all season. If you play 9-cat, his value is huge because he's always had low TO numbers. Wouldn't be surprised if he can put up the same numbs from his 12-13 season

Man I need to know if Amir Johnson or Jamal Crawford gonna play or not 

starters gotta be set for the week by game time Monday 

already lost last week because westbrook and Randle got hurt on the opening days. I would have cruised to a W

Last edited:
Some players I'm considering dropping:

- Mason Plumlee
- Gorgui Dieng
- Kelly Olynyk
- DJ Augustin (he has some potential though)

Some players I'm considering dropping:

- Mason Plumlee
- Gorgui Dieng
- Kelly Olynyk
- DJ Augustin (he has some potential though)

Who do you have in your free agency pool? Olynyk was in foul trouble tonight, and Augustine has been sharing the spotlight with Jennings at the PG position. As long as KG and pekovic are not injured you can drop the other 2 easily depending on the league.

First time playing ESPN and it's a struggle with this point system scoring :smh:

I've played yahoo my entire life. Maybe it's just my commish, but what kind of league doesn't count 3PTM :smh:

I have strong bigs...brow, Drummond, horford , z-bo. Also have olynk but I'm struggling on assists so far with Kyrie and Kemba as my only point guards really. George Hill is stashed. Looking to make a trade for another PG. willing to move any of my pF/centers in a trade other than Davis of course. Any suggestions on a potential trade or someone I could target to help my team in assists?

Back
Top Bottom