OFFICIAL 2014-2015 FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

I just dropped Mason Plumlee and picked up Donald Sloan.

Now, another league...Should I drop Dieng for Olynyk? Dieng isn't getting ANY burn :smh:.

Pick up Kelly. He's the most talented center they have. He has some defenses lapses but he's only in his 2nd year. He has a lot of upside. Only way Dieng gets PT is if Pekovic goes down again.

I just dropped Mason Plumlee and picked up Donald Sloan.

Now, another league...Should I drop Dieng for Olynyk? Dieng isn't getting ANY burn :smh:.

Pick up Kelly. He's the most talented center they have. He has some defenses lapses but he's only in his 2nd year. He has a lot of upside. Only way Dieng gets PT is if Pekovic goes down again.
Someone swooped on him :smh:, now thinking of dropping Dieng for Amare.

WTF is going on with j.j Hickson tho? dude is getting no burn and it seems like he's healthy. I mean the guy averaged about 12 & 8 off the bench last year, idk what's up this year tho.

Walker + Gibson (me) for Stephenson + Drummond? Fair deal considering how poorly Drummond has been playing? (I'm going to offer this)

laugh.gif
 Not trying to low ball or anything

Keep Shumpert or drop him for Temple/Olynyk? This is what my roster looks like right now:

Curry
Kyrie
Wade
Lance
Tyreke
Beal
Jrue
Shumpert
Faried
Deandre Jordan
Vucevic
Hibbert
Monroe

Keep Shumpert or drop him for Temple/Olynyk? This is what my roster looks like right now:

Drop. Shumpert, Tim Hardaway Jr., JR smith all play SG.. Melo plays 3, Calderon coming back. Temple is a short term add as he will go back to the bench when Beal is back. Looks like your squad could use some 3s (that's easiest to get)

Moved Demarre Carroll for Channing Frye. I needed another big and my buddy needed another wing so it was an easy deal.

Just dropped JR Smith for Courtney Lee. JR has been a let down so far and I always have high hopes for him. Hopefully this doesn't bite me in the butt and he doesn't go off this next game. 

i know its early but i need Drummond to start beastin..
Dre is going to perform better when Meeks returns to space the floor with KCP.

Moved Demarre Carroll for Channing Frye. I needed another big and my buddy needed another wing so it was an easy deal.
I'd rather have Carroll than Frye. Frye's best asset is 3PT shooting, but Carroll makes close to 2 three-pointers a game in his own right.

What kind of value does Chris Copeland have?
Who can I trade him for? What would be a good trade for him right now
He has an avg of 24 fantasy points per game.
This is before David West comes back to take some offense away.
I heard possibilities of the Knicks trading for him in December
Thanks!

What kind of value does Chris Copeland have?
Who can I trade him for? What would be a good trade for him right now
He has an avg of 24 fantasy points per game.
This is before David West comes back to take some offense away.
I heard possibilities of the Knicks trading for him in December
Thanks!
Copeland good for 3s, that's what he does. His true long term value is unknown. If he's still playing big minutes when David west, George Hill, Stuckey are back, then he's worth something. Has low end value, I'd trade him for a lower end guy that you like or is underperforming (depends what you need): George Hill, Channing Frye, Patrick Beverly, Amir Johnson guys around this range imo

Back
Top Bottom