OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

Missed out on Springer, you guys think any other prospects could have the same impact as him if called up? And the D'Backs need to bring Bradley up already :smh:

Missed out on Springer, you guys think any other prospects could have the same impact as him if called up? And the D'Backs need to bring Bradley up already
mean.gif
baez, buxton, walker...in real life you never really know though, but its always worth the risk in fantasy

once the original start time of the postponed game begins you will not be able to move the player. happened to me last night :smh:

I checked like an hour and a half before the original start time and it wouldn't let me make any changes because those games were already called. Not sure if it was because I was on my phone or what, but half my damn team got rained out and I had a loaded bench. :smh:

Man I wish I had Tanaka so bad. Dudes a beast....picked right before me and I went for Danny Salazar instead.

uq8k.png

Currently in third place in my rotisserie. My pitching is carrying me right now (closer situation is pretty dire though)

Who besides Jose Veras do I need to drop immediately?

Last edited:
was able to pick up springer though, i actually picked him up in all 3 of my leagues

Last edited:
Salazar is killing my team right now.  I am in a league where we start 5 starters and dont have a bench....and its rotisserie, so bad outings arent erased the next week.  The 5 SP spots mean I do not have the luxury of benching him and letting him figure it out.  Do you think he will?  His last few outings have been killing my ERA and WHIP.

@Kevin Cleveland @ChampCruThik maybe you guys can chime in? 

Thanks in advance.

Salazar is killing my team right now.  I am in a league where we start 5 starters and dont have a bench....and its rotisserie, so bad outings arent erased the next week.  The 5 SP spots mean I do not have the luxury of benching him and letting him figure it out.  Do you think he will?  His last few outings have been killing my ERA and WHIP.

@Kevin Cleveland @ChampCruThik maybe you guys can chime in? 

Thanks in advance.
killing me too
mean.gif

I have Homer Bailey and Dan Straily that I'm considering dropping for a starting pitcher. Tim Hudson, RA Dickey, AJ Burnett, and Garrett Richards are probably the most notable free agents.

Should I ride them out or try and pick up a free agent?

dland: Control, velocity, command. Next two starts are huge against KC and SF.

AgentZero: Don't cut bait with Bailey. I don't care as much for Straily.

I have Homer Bailey and Dan Straily that I'm considering dropping for a starting pitcher. Tim Hudson, RA Dickey, AJ Burnett, and Garrett Richards are probably the most notable free agents.

hold on to bailey, if i had to id drop straily for hudson.

burnett is pitching with hernia.

So someone dropped Clay Buchholz today, is he worth the pick up? I think hes been pretty bad lately, but he has to turn it around right?

Here's the rest of the team for reference. I don't even know who I would drop

@Kevin Cleveland
@ChampCruThik
maybe you guys can chime in? 

Thanks in advance.

Salazar is a guy who simply isn't living up to the hype right now.

But

I'm also of the mentality that you can't be cutting players, key players, this early. See what happens by middle/end of a May

Do not drop Bailey or Straily. Ride it out

Guys who are killing my main team so far: Will Venable, Kyle Seager, Chris and Khris Davis, Dexter Fowler, most of my pitchers are not getting wins and Chapman being on the DL is hurting me.

I'm off to a very very bad start. Just bad luck so far.

Gotta ride it out.

Meanwhile in my other league, I'm in 1st place by a lot already

Guys who are killing my main team so far: Will Venable, Kyle Seager, Chris and Khris Davis, Dexter Fowler, most of my pitchers are not getting wins and Chapman being on the DL is hurting me.

I'm off to a very very bad start. Just bad luck so far.

Gotta ride it out.

Meanwhile in my other league, I'm in 1st place by a lot already
i feel you  man

my yahoo nt league team is straight hurting, hamilton, ramos, hamels ( coming back wed) and victorino have all been on the dl.

fielder has 1 HR, cc has been un-cc like but i got faith me team will turn it around. im in last place 

my espn friend league is on fire, 1st place. i have solid pitching but dont know what to do with anibal sanchez, whats his trade value? 

currently ranking 2nd and 6th in my 12 team money while ranking 11th in the free one. These dudes fielder, segura, fat pig pablo, salazer :smh:..i need them to pick it up

I have Stanton. Someone is offering Jose Fernandez straight up. Good deal?
i wouldnt, unless you absolutely need the pitching.

while i dont think stanton can maintain the numbers ( he is gonna have at least 30 and 110+ rbis, regardless) , he is prone to injury...but so is ANY pitcher

Last edited:
Jedd Gyorko is killing me :smh: would you guys recommend dropping him for Brian Dozier? I already have Dee Gordon too and plenty of power from my other bats

damn that's tough...I'd prob say no...need more

i wouldnt, unless you absolutely need the pitching.

while i dont think stanton can maintain the numbers ( he is gonna have at least 30 and 110+ rbis, regardless) , he is prone to injury...but so is ANY pitcher
Thanks guys. Second year doing fantasy baseball. Thoughts on my team (8 teams): 

S. Perez, C. Davis, I. Kinsler, M. Cabrera, J. Reyes, G. Stanton, R. Braun, W. Myers, E. Encarnacion, C. Gomez, S. Choo, G. Springer, S. Marte, B. Lawrie, E. Hosmer.

A. Sanchez, M. Pineda, E. Santana, G. Cole, J. Verlander, G. Holland, D. Robertson, T. Walker.

Davis, Cabrera, Stanton, and Braun? WTF :lol:

Your offense is stacked, but in an 8 team league, so is everyone else's. :lol: I'd try to improve your pitching though.

I'm in an 8 team league for fun and hate it, way too many good free agents. I'm also in a 16 team league, try finding a guy on the waiver wire. :x

Back
Top Bottom