Pedroia
Seager
Sergio Santos

I GET
Bruce
Bonifacio
Burnett

Bonifacio would slide into my 2B slot
i would not do that deal. Selling too low on seager, and really overvaluing bonifacio. id recommend picking up dozier if he is a FA and you have a need at 2nd base 

i would not do that deal. Selling too low on seager, and really overvaluing bonifacio. id recommend picking up dozier if he is a FA and you have a need at 2nd base 

Need at 2B would only be if I do the trade. Dozier is gone I picked up Seager a few days ago I have Miggy and Machado at 3B. Got Moss and Colabello rounding off the Util spots.

Last edited:
With Gregory Polanco likely to be called up soon which of these two would you drop? Wily Peralta or Tyson Ross?

Kip and Harp on the DL in one of my keeper leagues. With Kershaw just returning this week. My offense is a struggle.

The only one with a stable closer role is Balfour. Frieri is rumored to be taking over Joe smith shortly though, Jim johnson has been better as a set up man

Balfour is far from stable. I can see Maddon making a change. With Johnson's streak of scoreless innings and Gregerson/Doolittle struggling, I think he's going to get the opportunities going forward.

Balfour's numbers are in the toilet right now.

both will have similar numbers in the end. 

peralta gets the edge with hr's but starlin will bag a few bases

Mets are promoting top prospect Rafael Montero to pitch Wednesday. Mejia to the bullpen, could be the new closer

I was offered Beltran for Springer. What do you guys think?

Is this an obvious yes?

Fernandez on the 15DL
mean.gif

i have him Hyun-Jin Ryu and James Paxton on the DL
man another pitcher falls to TJ...crazy how many pitchers have gone this route

I was offered Beltran for Springer. What do you guys think?

Is this an obvious yes?

if it's a keeper league obviously you want Springer.

Beltran is what Springer is praying to end up being IMO.

If you need the bat now pull the trigger, if it's a keeper I want the young prospect

Back
Top Bottom