OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

Not a keeper league. I'm waiting for this MRI to come back before pulling the trigger. Hope he doesn't pull back the trade.

Ok so that same guy offered me Austin Jackson and Jordan Zim. for Springer and Ventura. What do you guys think? Not a keeper league.

Springer finally putting in some work. Wonder if anyone will bite on Braun after today's performance.

I give
P.Goldschmidt
B.Lawire
Jacoby

I get
P. Sandoval
Y. Puig
M. Buehrle

My other 1B are Ortiz and Texiera...feel like I'm taking a risk letting go of Jacoby and taking on Panda. I need another SP tho..

Any thoughts?

I give
P.Goldschmidt
B.Lawire
Jacoby

I get
P. Sandoval
Y. Puig
M. Buehrle

My other 1B are Ortiz and Texiera...feel like I'm taking a risk letting go of Jacoby and taking on Panda. I need another SP tho..

Any thoughts?
You're getting ripped off. Goldy is the second best 1B after Miggy. Lawrie has a high ceiling although thus far unfulfilled and offers two-position versatility at 2B and 3B. Ells is a top-5 fantasy OF.

Overpaying significantly for Buehrle. 35-years old and I'd be surprised if he gets to 16 wins on the season sitting at 8 now.

I give
P.Goldschmidt
B.Lawire
Jacoby

I get
P. Sandoval
Y. Puig
M. Buehrle

Any thoughts?
You're getting ripped off. Goldy is the second best 1B after Miggy. Lawrie has a high ceiling although thus far unfulfilled and offers two-position versatility at 2B and 3B. Ells is a top-5 fantasy OF.

Overpaying significantly for Buehrle. 35-years old and I'd be surprised if he gets to 16 wins on the season sitting at 8 now.

Kinsler is my other 2B...plus I do need another SP. Have Hamilton as one of my other OF along with Gardner and Beltran. Auto draft gave me the Yankees entire OF :lol: :smh:

^ I would move Andrus or "Big Papi" for a top-tier SP. Target Cliff Lee, Verlander, Price, or Sanchez, for example.

Yea I'm gonna see if I can move Andrus for a SP

Went ahead and accepted the trade earlier...hopefully it works out for me :lol:

springer up to 8 hr's 
nthat.gif

have him in all 3 leagues im in

that kind of pop though? i thought he was projected to be a 10-15 hr kind of guy. 
Oh, no. Meant contribution to team (Pittsburgh) more than raw power. Polanco will hit less homers, but walk more than Springer. Probably the new leadoff guy for the Pirates once June hits with Super-Two arbitration status in mind.

SPRINGER. DINGER.

Congrats to those, like me, who drafted him and stuck with him.

If you were silly enough to drop him or trade him, prepare to be sad for the rest of the season / seasons if it's a keeper league.

He is 5 steals away from being the Next Mike Trout.

ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom