OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Vereen or Pita at Flex?
Vereen for sure. I rarely play a TE at flex. way less upside

everyone starting Lacy and Nelson tonight??? 

gotta start your studs right? 
Absolutely. Hawks fan, drafted Lacy last night. Starting him today

And I would start Nelson too. I highly doubt we shut out the Packers
laugh.gif
so odds are one of those two will get at least one TD. And we have a hard time stopping that back shoulder pass that Nelson and Rodgers hit on so often

My boy was so insecure with his squad that he took...yes, literally TOOK Antonio Brown off one team && put him on his own. :smh: :smh:

It was even worse before...had Forte && JC til I called him out on it..'traded' Fred Jackson, Greg Jennings, && Mike Williams for Forte && AB. :x :x :smh:

I'm gonna win that league for a third time, then I'm retiring from it. I draft too well for some **** **** like that brehs...

Last edited:

everyone starting Lacy and Nelson tonight??? 

gotta start your studs right? 
seahawks run d isnt nearly as good as the rest of their defense so def starting lacey.
seattle allowed like 4-5 rushing td's last year. while they did lose some players on the d line, they still have the best overall defense. 

i think lacy gets a TD though off a goal line up and over

I got Lacy and Nelson in one league... and Hawks D in another.. gonna be an interesting night. 

My boy was so insecure with his squad that he took...yes, literally TOOK Antonio Brown off one team && put him on his own. :smh: :smh:

It was even worse before...had Forte && JC til I called him out on it..'traded' Fred Jackson, Greg Jennings, && Mike Williams for Forte && AB. :x :x :smh:

I'm gonna win that league for a third time, then I'm retiring from it. I draft too well for some **** **** like that brehs...
would have never joined his league again to begin with :lol: I would have just quit that league right then and there :smh:

wait what? how are yall playing with that dude if he did that dirty crap :x taking a player from a team and putting it on his own? :smh:

i honestly would punch a dude in the face if he did that. dead srs

would have never joined his league again to begin with :lol: I would have just quit that league right then and there :smh:

wait what? how are yall playing with that dude if he did that dirty crap :x taking a player from a team and putting it on his own? :smh:

i honestly would punch a dude in the face if he did that. dead srs

:lol: We're all HS/college friends, this particular league has been in play since like '08. It's been devoid of shenanigans like this up until now, but when I addressed the situation, the orchestrator of that BS (who's 1 of my 3 best friends) was like "I'm using it to bait ___ && ___ into reaching in trades for them. You don't think I'd be that cheap do you?" :lol: :smh: *CAMRON.GIF*

He also reiterated that he can't let things go, && that he was harboring past frustrations about being eliminated from the playoffs in previous years (even tho it's usually me who knocks him out every year lol). Even took out my other friend's starting QB when he went against him just for fun in '08...in the 3rd place game at that :lol: :smh:

Mind you, he reached && took Jordan Reed in the 3rd round, leaving Percy Harvin as his #1 WR. All because he didn't want someone else to get him.

Ridiculous. I'm CM Punking this league tho, winning the championship && leaving the night of.

Last edited:
i dont care if you are friends or not. you dont do that stuff. if its for money its even worse.

you playing with your friends to have fun and talk trash but to do that stuff its out of line. im playing with my best friends and long time friends but if commish did that, he would catch a fade. SRS

thats some juvenile crap

Def. in agreement. Couldn't even imagine if this were for money :x :x it really would be Fade Season.

And my whole thing about it is...it ain't like he's unaware that people in our league make stupid decisions with regularity, annually. One dude dropped AB last year after like 3 games, I scooped him right up. He knows there's legit ways && opportunities to strengthen his team
throughout the year, ample ones at that.

PPR pick one as my flex

Chris Johnson vs Raiders
Fred Jackson vs Bears
Cecil Shorts vs Eagles

Funny you say that Miamin2; I traded Rodgers for Stafford and Ray Rice and Pierce from Bmore...Stafford is a much safer player going in the first couple of weeks. Especially with Megatron as his target.
Yea I think I may go with Stafford this week. You're right, much safer of the two. Better higher chances Rodgers has a bad game v. Seattle than Stafford falling out against the Giants. And on the upside I dont think Rogers is any more likely to have a huge game than Stafford is.

What I really need to do is move one of them for a stud in a different position lol

Last edited:
So Fred Jackson is the better play over Spiller now? :lol:

I got both but man I wish I would have left Spiller alone

I took him in the 6th

So Fred Jackson is the better play over Spiller now?
laugh.gif

I got both but man I wish I would have left Spiller alone

I took him in the 6th
took him with the last pick in the 6th, hes on the bench as my 3rd RB behind mccoy and vereen in a 12 team ppr

not worried about the usage. freddy isnt an iron man himself, the upside and value in drafting him late was too good. 

Back
Top Bottom