OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

dre j. Fitz. Or roddy for me will be left for others

As far as backs go foster only been n the league 4 years. I think he can get right. No demarco murray unless he really tumbles for me. Jennings or gerhart either. Ibthink andre williams will be the giants feature back sooner than later. And i jus dont like tobys game or team. Also wont be touchin McFadden again. Reggie Bush or Ryan Matthews

Last edited:
there is a lot of love from you guys with Mr Rudolph. I am NOT as quick to draft this guy yet

Last edited:
Doug is 100% healthy and looks good.

Only negative is that I have no idea how our guard play is going to be. Til I see how it looks in preseason I really have no idea how the running game might look this season.

TE Martellus Bennett suspended and fined by the Bears for bodyslamming rookie first-round CB Kyle Fuller in practice yesterday.

^
Yeah it's been real chippy down in Bourbonnais this camp.
We lost Marquess Wilson with a broken clavicle diving for a catch yesterday :smh:

That sucks about Wilson, now the Bears don't really have much outside of BMarsh and Alshon again.

This and the Bennett situation make me question potentially drafting Cutler as my QB1 in a couple weeks....

Last edited:
I still think it'll be pretty safe to draft Cutler, though. I can't really see the Bennett suspension lasting into the regular season. Maybe we see even more volume towards Forte in the passing game with the loss of Wilson.

The struggle of getting everyone to agree on a draft date

THE WORST.

I had a league for three years and last year was the final straw. And to make matters worse none of my friends have solid 9-5's they all do random part-time gigs some nights, some days, some graveyard. It was a disaster and everyone was crying/dropping if they couldnt draft, etc.

BMarsh in PPR is so money man. Specially with cutler as his qb. you can argue hes the #3 WR this year

few new buzzy names that are climbing draft boards

Zach Ertz, Justin Hunter, Marqise Lee, Kenny Britt, Andrew Hawkins

Keep an eye out on Jarvis Landry

I'm telling you....he's going to have a big year.

the trouble I see here is that Jacksonville will be behind in most games and fourth quarter rushing will be eliminated. If you're a defense do you really have to worry about the passing game?

my draft is the 24th.

havent looked at any rankings or anything.

i got 5th pick in a 12 man league. im scared :frown:

I wouldn't take Gerhart till he's best player available.

5th pick out of 12 ain't too bad. Could get Calvin, Forte, Lacey, Dez there.

I wouldn't take Gerhart till he's best player available.

5th pick out of 12 ain't too bad. Could get Calvin, Forte, Lacey, Dez there.

Yup people telling me to take Forte. i dont trust Lacey honestly.

Thought about taking a WR but even though im a Lions fan i have a weird feeling with all these additions CJ might not be the monster has been before, im probably wrong tho

BMarsh in PPR is so money man. Specially with cutler as his qb. you can argue hes the #3 WR this year

I love the guy. The only thing that is in the back of my mind is that they have home games in weeks 14 and 15 and 16 in which bad weather could play a part in your playoff run. but its a chance you have to take. The guy is money.

the trouble I see here is that Jacksonville will be behind in most games and fourth quarter rushing will be eliminated. If you're a defense do you really have to worry about the passing game?

This is what I tell people

I don't really trust him

Gerhart is a good pass catcher out of the backfield as well though. They play in a really, really bad division...they shouldn't be getting slaughtered every game.

Back
Top Bottom