OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

What sucks is now Asiata's trade value is gonna be down and people are going to think he's a bum now just because he got 5 points, but he actually ran the ball really well. 15 rushes for 72 yards. Usually he would have a few catches and atleast one TD too. I still feel good about him moving forward if Teddy plays well.

Yep. He had 20 for 78 last week, only difference was 3 TD's.

Did Asiata even have a red zone carry this week?

Im so mad at AP son for misbehaving.

im sorry but :rofl:

good night. just fleeced a dude that has a fascination with andre ellington. trade ellington for Jordan Cameron and Lamar miller.

didnt even have a TE on my roster has i traded ertz and FA pool is horrid.

I'm not so sure you fleeced him...

really? i believe i did. I did not need ellington at all with forte/gio/lacy on board. Jordan Cam healthy is a top 5 TE and Lamar has been playing great lately.

Lacy finally shows out and I go up against the Packer defense. Thanks for nothing Teddy, you piece of ****. Ponder, you blow too

dammitt.. why did I not pick up packers D?

I thought they were gonna get a heavy dose of Asiata.. smh

my opponent had nelson and lacy
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

might be in trouble
so do I.. lol

opponent has Rogers and Cobb....

Yep. He had 20 for 78 last week, only difference was 3 TD's.

Did Asiata even have a red zone carry this week?

Nope they had his *** out the game all four ******* times they were in the red zone. What the hell kind of sense does that make taking out the best red zone threat you have, that scored 3 td's last week, whenever you're finally close enough to score the ball? Had they not have taken him out they would have had a decent chance of scoring two more TD's.

The only win for my fantasy team from last night came in the form of McKinnon not playing good. That dude cannot pass block to save his damn life.

I mean aside from the fumble, Asiata played real well. Really wish that TD could've been Asiata's tho instead of ******* Ponder.

Christian Ponder should not be on an NFL roster after this season. Dude is terrible.

I don't expect Lacy to keep this up at all but for my team's sake, hopefully he does. I was shocked that he had such a productive game, as he switched every series with Starks. This was new, if I'm not mistaken, as Lacy had been playing mostly every series before last night. Maybe this new strategy will be beneficial to Lacy so he can rest after each series.

Coming off the bye week, it's time for D. Thomas to get it going

I also have Big Ben starting at Jags instead of Matt Ryan at Giants. 4 point TD passes. Problem?

Last edited:
Yeah Cameron even said himself it's something that's basically gonna bother him a little all year, he's just gonna have to play through it. He has a reallllly good matchup with the Titans though and Kelce has a particularly bad matchup with the Niners.

I don't expect Lacy to keep this up at all but for my team's sake, hopefully he does. I was shocked that he had such a productive game, as he switched every series with Starks. This was new, if I'm not mistaken, as Lacy had been playing mostly every series before last night. Maybe this new strategy will be beneficial to Lacy so he can rest after each series.

I think he will keep it up, their schedule plays in his favor.

Yeah Cameron even said himself it's something that's basically gonna bother him a little all year, he's just gonna have to play through it. He has a reallllly good matchup with the Titans though and Kelce has a particularly bad matchup with the Niners.
yea man cameron is definitely the better play this week but that damn shoulder. Hopefully he can start producing.

Someone here mentioned it a few pages ago..that the loss of AP definitely affected Patterson's production. I can see that now.

Go with Cameron. D Walker has basically had the same injury and the same stance and has produced with two bums at QB. Kelce's match up is so tough this week.

Back
Top Bottom