OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

i wouldn't drop cordarelle unless he's out for 5+ weeks just because there probably isn't anyone with more talent available

I think Patterson is droppable

You probably took him high but now dude is injured as well

dude has single handedly killed me this season.

its not his fault, he must be in the dog house or something because it makes no sense that this dude cant even touch the ball. jesus christ man, i wanna know the answer

i wouldn't drop cordarelle unless he's out for 5+ weeks just because there probably isn't anyone with more talent available

Exactly, and he's fine. He said he would have went back in if the game was close. He just took a hit to the hip. It's probably just bruised if anything.

its not his fault, he must be in the dog house or something because it makes no sense that this dude cant even touch the ball. jesus christ man, i wanna know the answer

Might be because his QB situation sucks? I think he'll be up and running when Teddy comes back.

I am trying to trade my Kendall Wright for Cordarelle. NOW Wright is utterly useless IMO.

Might be because his QB situation sucks? I think he'll be up and running when Teddy comes back.

I am trying to trade my Kendall Wright for Cordarelle. NOW Wright is utterly useless IMO.

Even when Teddy played, Wright was getting all the looks.

I dont think the QB situation has anything to do with it. Other than week 1, hes been a complete bust. Week 1 he saw the ball and even with Peterson on the field dude rushed for 100+ yards... I dont think he has rushed since then.

and no, hes not dropable in any league. If i dropped him right now he would get scooped up by the entire league in an instant, could his OC turn it around and include him in the plays so he can beast? sure.

will it happen? doubt it.

the fact that i drafted both him and fitz :smh: and Decker to go along with it :x at least Decker can get some points healthy or not but still

Who to start at FLEX? PPR, points for return yards also:

Spiller @ DET

Colston vs TB

Hawkins @ TEN

Hester vs Pitt or Hurns at NYG?

I know Hester has fewer looks but he's been putting in work. Harry Douglas may still be out, so that would help along with going against pitts secondary.

But I have a feeling Hurns may do some work...will cromarde-rogers be covering him tho?

Two names i never thought id be asking about. Lol.

PPR League
Shane Vereen or Sammy Watkins

I'm leaning towards Watkins but Lions defense has me iffy.

Im starting Bortles over Tom Brady this week am I wildin?

Cousins is the best options on waivers but with him playing Seattle I'm staying away.

Wsup fellas. Need a little help

Got one WR spot and its either golden Tate or deandre Hopkins in my non ppr league

I was leaning toward Hopkins but I hear Calvin may not play leaving the field for Tate in that Detroit game

Id go with Tate. I want Calvin to sit so Lions can get this victory. Force Stafford to move the ball around efficiently and play smart. I expect a nice game from Tate

just my opinion, anything can happen tho :lol:

Wsup fellas. Need a little help

Got one WR spot and its either golden Tate or deandre Hopkins in my non ppr league

I was leaning toward Hopkins but I hear Calvin may not play leaving the field for Tate in that Detroit game

Tate, as he's put up at least 5/50 in every contest this year. That's Antonio Brown-esque, to a lesser degree.

Me too. That's all he's missing so far this year, TD production. He's due.

Anyway Alfred Morris gets me like 30pts monday? :lol: thats if i have a good sunday with the rest of my crap team.

I'm shocked they did that, McManus hasn't been bad but he doesn't get any chances to showcase his leg

Back
Top Bottom