OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

So I see you guys talking about this storm Johnson guy. What's the chances he does better than Joique Bell this week?

I'd stash him for the very reasonable chance he is better than Toby.. But wouldn't trust starting him right away

Current RB's are:
Lacy
Gio
Knile
Lamar Miller

Current WR's are:
Demaryius
Alshon
Quick
Edelman
Hilton

Thoughts on trying to package Gio and either Alshon or Quick for a better RB? Would try to target a team that is weak at WR. Or am I better off to stay put?

My trade got vetoed earlier smh...got a possible offer of:

His Dez and Lesean for my Lamar Miller and Rashad Jennings

Thoughts?

um how is that fair? if that trade goes through in any league then you are playing with a bunch of idiots :lol:

I didn't even offer him that trade. That was his counter offer after the OG trade got vetoed

Its not going through regardless of his record. It makes no sense to any other team in the league to let him gut his team to make someone elses team better than it already is.

Last edited:

Thoughts?

um how is that fair? if that trade goes through in any league then you are playing with a bunch of idiots :lol:

I didn't even offer him that trade. That was his counter offer after the OG trade got vetoed

Its not going through regardless of his record. It makes no sense to any other team in the league to let him gut his team to make someone elses team better than it already is.

Let me be great man :lol:

Thoughts?

Let me be great man :lol:

I understand what you want but im just saying unless you are playing with people who know nothing about football, its not going through :lol:

my rb are ellington, charles, bradshaw, mathews, tate

wr are jeffrey, benjamin, quick, c-pat, OBJ, hunter
I feel like that is a lot to give up for E. Sanders but at the same time, a Jeffery/Benjamin/Sanders/Quick core is better than what you have now even without Tate. It's not like Tate/Mathews are going to start over Ellington/Charles/Bradshaw any way... if that's the best you can get with it then I'd do it

Patterson way too inconsistent, although Teddy is coming back so think about it. Tate made of glass

Last edited:
Today I traded Frank Gore and Wes Welker for Antonio Brown. Problem is I don't have nobody to replace gore.

My RBs

Morris
Bush
Bell
West
Crowell
Ball

My WRs

Marshall
Edelman
Quick
James jones

Thought having Brown was better than having gore. Good or bad trade?

Today I traded Frank Gore and Wes Welker for Antonio Brown. Problem is I don't have nobody to replace gore.

My RBs

Morris
Bush
Bell
West
Crowell
Ball

My WRs

Marshall
Edelman
Quick
James jones

You have J. Bell?

Yeah you're screwed at RB but you're stacked at WR

I love A. Brown though man, he's a stud. He and Marshall and Edelman/Quick should hold down your WR and FLEX spots

Can you get Oliver, Andre Williams etc. etc. in free agency?

I'd rather have what you have now depending on which RB's are free agents. I really don't trust Bush nor Ball

Last edited:
ive been debating on picking up storm johnson but only guy i can drop is carlos hyde...i own frank gore in that league and its 12 team...have a feeling johnson will do good down the line but something tells me gore may go down too smh...what you guys think of that scenario?

Was in the middle of the waiver list and missed Oliver. :smh:

Somehow I have to finesse a RB2. But I agree I straight at WR now.

My RBs

Morris
Bush
Bell
West
Crowell
Ball

My WRs

Marshall
Edelman
Quick
James jones

Try and flip Quick(whos been hot) + one of of your RBs  for a RB2.. the Rams schedule is looking rough the next few weeks.

Last edited:
Try and flip Quick(whos been hot) + one of of your RBs  for a RB2.. the Rams schedule is looking rough the next few weeks.

What about Mark Ingram? Word is he could be coming back after the bye. And he was doing good before he got hurt.

The owner has Forte and Lynch. I might be able pull that one off. And just roll with bell this week.

What about Mark Ingram? Word is he could be coming back after the bye. And he was doing good before he got hurt.

The owner has Forte and Lynch. I might be able pull that one off. And just roll with bell this week.
Quick for Ingram if you can

Ingram got dropped in my league. Drop Colston for him?

My RBs are
Shady
Stacy
Sproles
Cunningham
Fred Jax

My WRs
Jordy
Crabtree
Garcon
Terrance Williams

Last edited:
Drop Fred Jackson or Chris Ivory for Moreno?

Andre williams at flex or someone from my bench?

My current team (2nd place), 10 team league

QB: Andrew Luck
RB: Marshan Lynch
RB: Frank Gore
WR: Jordy Nelson
WR: Demarius Thomas
TE: Delanie Walker
Flex: Andre Williams
DST: Seahawks
K: Bailey

Bench

Wes Welker
Reggie Wayne
Golden Tate
Chris Ivory
Fred Jackson
Kirk Cousins
Eagles D

Last edited:

Bench

Wes Welker
Reggie Wayne
Golden Tate
Chris Ivory
Fred Jackson
Kirk Cousins
Eagles D

id drop Ivory for Moreno

and with Megatron mostlikely out for the game, id move Frank Gore out of RB for Andre Williams and move Golden Tate into the flex spot

Just offered my Asiata and Anquan Boldin to a dude on my league that has Emmanual Sanders and Arian Foster sitting on his bench who barely checks his lineup weekly. Hopefully he bites :lol:

Last edited:

Absolutely not...FJax is a top10 back and Ivory is...egghhhh! But Moreno is coming off a dislocated Elbow. I wouldn't jump at it...til he shows something. I'm a big Moreno fan too...PPR League?

Bench

Wes Welker