OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Pick 2. Non ppr.

KB @ cin
TY @ hou
CJ vs NE

I'm leaning TY and maybe KB. I know CJ has a better matchup but dude continues to put up bum numbers. What do you guys think?

I say Hilton because he is the most consistent

Then KB

Spiller is going to be trash until Jackson goes down

I'm thinking this is a no brainer for me, but figured I'd would check to see if I'm missing something. 10 man Standard Scoring:

Receive: Stafford, Megatron, T. Rich
Send: Cam Newton, Andre Johnson, Andre Williams

My QB1 is Rivers.
I swear if I was in some of your leagues and trades like these got accepted and not vetoed...

Especially in money leagues
laugh.gif
mean.gif

And then yall have the nerve to ask "if this is a reasonable trade"

roll.gif

Last edited:
This is why I am able to approve or veto any trade

If it's a good trade I will let it go thru always

If the trade is one sided I always veto it idc

Trading-
McCoy
Foles
Reggie Bush
Jordan Matthews (might have to include Cameron instead)

Receiving-
Aaron Rodgers
Ellington
Branden Oliver

Thoughts?
who is your QB now?

foles and.. or just foles?

help me pick 2 RBs for this weekend please...

asiata vs lions

spiller vs pats

sankey vs jags

hyde @ rams

MJD vs chargers

asiata vs lions

spiller vs pats

sankey vs jags

hyde @ rams

MJD vs chargers
Ouch man.I hope you have good WR's to make up for this....

Spiller

Asiata (Don't expect much against Det Defense...but at least we know he'll get touches).

I have demaryius, dez and Edelman (it's ppr).. and I have rivers

I was think asiata (with teddy back) and then sankey having such an easy matchup.. but spiller did decently against the pats last year

and then maybe hyde gets a shot if 9ers are killing the rams or can steal a TD or something

Jennings being out really hurt me.. trying make trades now
sick.gif

Last edited:

I have demaryius, dez and Edelman (it's ppr).. and I have rivers

I was think asiata (with teddy back) and then sankey having such an easy matchup.. but spiller did decently against the pats last year

and then maybe hyde gets a shot if 9ers are killing the rams or can steal a TD or something

Jennings being out really hurt me.. trying make trades now
sick.gif

I see why you would think Sankey...but I'm just a believer of "show me what you got" before you hit the starting line up...and we haven't seen anything from Sankey yet...But if there is a game where he has the potential to do anything, then obviously this is it

Last edited:
This thread moves too fast for me anymore :lol:. Everytime I check I'm like 15 pages behind.

asiata vs lions

spiller vs pats

sankey vs jags

hyde @ rams

MJD vs chargers

Spiller & Sankey. Asiata will most likely benefit from Teddy being back. I do think that the Bills will likely be playing ball-control against NE and anybody against the Jags is worth a shot.

Would you guys do this trade? Standard - I'd give Vincent Jackson and Andre Ellington for Gio Bernard. I have Marshawn as my RB1, Dez, Emmanuel and Andre Johnson as my WRs if I give up V-Jax. Might consider asking him to throw in a low WR3 into the mix to balance it out but he's mad stingy even though he's 1-4. :smh:

Would you guys do this trade? Standard - I'd give Vincent Jackson and Andre Ellington for Gio Bernard. I have Marshawn as my RB1, Dez, Emmanuel and Andre Johnson as my WRs if I give up V-Jax. Might consider asking him to throw in a low WR3 into the mix to balance it out but he's mad stingy even though he's 1-4.
mean.gif
id probably do it..

what WRs does he have and would likely be willing to include?

and I saw something with Vincent Jackson having a rib injury or something.. then you have mike evans coming back

id probably do it..

what WRs does he have and would likely be willing to include?

and I saw something with Vincent Jackson having a rib injury or something.. then you have mike evans coming back

I'm trying to sell high right now on V-Jax. Read about his slight rib injury and he only torched the Saints but other than that, he hasn't done **** this season. I love him as a player but fantasy wise, he hasn't been the WR2 I envisioned. Could be a direct product of McCown starting earlier in the season but last two games, he's been doing his thing with Glennon.

He has Mike Wallace, Garcon, and Hester (Julio is his #1). I wouldn't want Hester and I'm sure he values Wallace and Garcon highly and would think giving one of them up will tip the trade in my favor...

Khiry Robinson is on waivers, should I pick him up ?

Other RBs are Gio, Forsett, Oliver

Ingram is projected to be returning a week or two after the bye. If Oliver establishes himself this week, I'd keep him with Mathews coming back over Khiry Robinson having to split with Ingram and Pierre Thomas. Donald Brown ain't seeing the field no more, concussion or not.

Dude im playing has Marshawn, Murray. I have forte, gio (who he traded me) and lacy.

Gonna be very high scoring

You play in a 6-team league? How'd he manage to get all 3? :lol:

Murray might get 15 points and not his usual 23. Good luck. :lol:

it's a 12 team league :lol:

Have no idea what happened on draft day but he hit gold with all his picks. he must've gotten forte and murray back to back and everyone else slept on bell

ESPN's Week 6 Flex Rankings.

Welcome to Week 6 and the flex rankings, as we combine the best of the running backs, wide receivers and tight ends into one tidy top-100 list -- with a few extra names, by the way! -- to aid those of you facing difficult decisions. It's worth noting, whenever you're reading this list, that news will change later in the week up to and including Sunday morning, so please make sure the players you intend to activate are indeed active. On Wednesday afternoon, a certain Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver was carted off the practice field and as of Thursday morning, I left him active and ranked as a starter, though not as well as I previously had, but there will be updates on him and other players. So keep up with the news!
As always, best of luck to all in Week 6 and beyond!

1. Marshawn Lynch, RB, Seahawks: Has scored 24 fantasy points in each of his two home games so far, and this is nice matchup.

2. Matt Forte, RB, Bears: No rushing touchdowns, no big deal. Catching a ton of passes.

3. Le'Veon Bell, RB, Steelers: Elite player had a big Week 1 against same Cleveland defense, should thrive again.

4. Arian Foster, RB, Texans: He's not far from being the top player in fantasy. Would sure be nice if we knew he'd play every game the rest of the way.

5. Giovani Bernard, RB, Bengals: Has caught 14 passes in four games, which might seem low, but a pace of 56 isn't bad at all.

6. Eddie Lacy, RB, Packers: Many of his rushing yards last week came between the tackles, so as we told you, he's fine.

7. DeMarco Murray, RB, Cowboys: Best in the biz has a road game in Seattle, and that defense is very stingy there. Still, nobody can really sit Murray. We know that.

8. Demaryius Thomas, WR, Broncos: I assume you're not worried about him anymore.

9. Andre Ellington, RB, Cardinals

10. Julio Jones, WR, Falcons

11. Jordy Nelson, WR, Packers

12. Frank Gore, RB, 49ers: Has rushed for 100 yards in consecutive games, so yeah, he's a safe play.

13. Antonio Brown, WR, Steelers: Remember two seasons ago when he was disappointing? Yeah, doesn't make sense now. Don't overthink sitting him just because of Joe Haden. Brown scored 17 standard points on the Browns in Week 1.

14. Jeremy Maclin, WR, Eagles: Nobody has more targets. Even with Nick Foles missing him repeatedly, he's a must-start now.

15. LeSean McCoy, RB, Eagles: I think it will keep improving. But when's the last time he was ranked this poorly?

16. Emmanuel Sanders, WR, Broncos

17. Alshon Jeffery, WR, Bears

18. Andre Williams, RB, Giants: Rookie figures to make his first start and it's a nice matchup. He runs hard, but don't expect receptions/third-down work.

19. Dez Bryant, WR, Cowboys: Playing the Seahawks. That's all. Top 10 every other week.

20. Julius Thomas, TE, Broncos

21. Alfred Morris, RB, ********

22. Vincent Jackson, WR, Buccaneers: Ravens can be thrown on and it really doesn't matter who the Tampa QB is.

23. Fred Jackson, RB, Bills: The Buffalo running back you want. No, really.

24. Victor Cruz, WR, Giants: No secondary is struggling like Philly's, so expect Cruz to get some dancin' in.

25. Brandon Marshall, WR, Bears

[+] EnlargeBranden Oliver
Stephen Dunn/Getty Images
After ripping through a good Jets run defense, Branden Oliver has an even better matchup against the Raiders.
26. Branden Oliver, RB, Chargers: Ryan Mathews will be back soon, but not this week. Add Oliver and worry about the future later. Terrific matchup this week.

27. Randall Cobb, WR, Packers

28. Pierre Garcon, WR, ********

29. Ahmad Bradshaw, RB, Colts

30. Steve Smith, WR, Ravens: He wasn't going to have a big game every week. This Tampa defense will have trouble with him.

31. Golden Tate, WR, Lions: Even if Calvin Johnson miraculously suits up and plays, you want Tate active. And if Megatron is active, not sure he'd rank much better than this.

32. A.J. Green, WR, Bengals: Wild card of the week. As of now, we just don't have enough information about his injury.

33. Rob Gronkowski, TE, Patriots: Personally, I'd sell high. But if you own him, you don't sit him.

34. Lamar Miller, RB, Dolphins: There's also the possibility Knowshon Moreno is healthy enough to play and if that's the case, Miller drops 15 or so spots. Even if he gets more touches than Moreno.

35. Ben Tate, RB, Browns: Played like a guy we'd want active when he's healthy. Nobody's talking about his backups anymore.

36. Roddy White, WR, Falcons

37. Justin Forsett, RB, Ravens: The Baltimore running back to own today.

38. Michael Floyd, WR, Cardinals: Quiet last week in Denver, but the ******** don't defend the same. And I've ranked him as if Carson Palmer or Drew Stanton is the quarterback. Doesn't much matter to me this week.

39. Matt Asiata, RB, Vikings

40. Reggie Wayne, WR, Colts

41. T.Y. Hilton, WR, Colts

42. Stevan Ridley, RB, Patriots: To a degree his success is tied to that of Tom Brady. And we don't think Brady will play quite as well this week.

43. Keenan Allen, WR, Chargers

[+] EnlargePercy Harvin
AP Photo/Alex Brandon
Percy Harvin was denied a handful of touchdowns on Monday night because of penalties.
44. Percy Harvin, WR, Seahawks: Could've been a monster Monday night performance for him, if not for penalties. Hey, nobody said he wasn't good or a difference-maker. But let's be clear: It's only six fantasy points per week so far.

45. Mike Wallace, WR, Dolphins

46. Doug Martin, RB, Buccaneers: Does he look like a superstar to you? Nah, me neither. Sell high if someone believes.

47. Julian Edelman, WR, Patriots

48. Delanie Walker, TE, Titans

49. C.J. Spiller, RB, Bills: Double digits in rushing attempts each week, but no more than 69 rushing yards and no touchdowns. His touchdown came on a return. I don't see this getting much better.

50. Larry Fitzgerald, WR, Cardinals

51. Wes Welker, WR, Broncos: Has 11 standard fantasy points after two games, so nothing outstanding. But now he gets the Jets. I might have under-ranked him a bit, but there's always risk he doesn't finish a game, too.

52. DeSean Jackson, WR, ********: Really lit up Seattle, but the week before against the Giants he scored nary a fantasy point. All or nothing, folks.

53. Martellus Bennett, TE, Bears

54. Greg Olsen, TE, Panthers

55. Zac Stacy, RB, Rams: Doesn't look like a bad player to me, though people are starting to drop him. Not an easy matchup.

56. Ronnie Hillman, RB, Broncos: The Jets were stopping the run before Week 5. Don't expect a big game from Hillman and remember he figures to cede goal-line rushes, too.

57. DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Texans

58. Andre Johnson, WR, Texans: Wrote about this situation Wednesday, that after this week it's a wise time to buy low. Johnson is far from done.

59. Kendall Wright, WR, Titans: Now he's scoring touchdowns like crazy!

60. Steven Jackson, RB, Falcons

61. Kelvin Benjamin, WR, Panthers: Smart time to buy low on this guy, too. So talented.

[+] EnlargeAndy Dalton, Mohamed Sanu
AP Photo/Stephan Savoia
The Bengals may rely more on Mohamed Sanu if A.J. Green can't play Sunday.
62. Mohamed Sanu, WR, Bengals: Move him up 15 spots if Green sits, but be aware Marvin Jones could suit up, too. And it's not like Andy Dalton is putting up big numbers.

63. Chris Ivory, RB, Jets

64. Brian Quick, WR, Rams

65. Terrance Williams, WR, Cowboys

66. Justin Hunter, WR, Titans: 'Twas only one big play, but it's a harbinger of more.

67. Darren Sproles, RB, Eagles: Makes little sense how few targets he's getting. Should change this week.

68. Reggie Bush, RB, Lions: He's getting targets, but not doing much with them.

69. Michael Crabtree, WR, 49ers

70. Sammy Watkins, WR, Bills

71. Antonio Gates, TE, Chargers

72. Shonn Greene, RB, Titans: Doesn't have many fans in the fantasy world, but it's a good matchup.

73. Rueben Randle, WR, Giants: It might seem like it, but he wasn't passed on the depth chart by the rookie. Not yet.

74. Trent Richardson, RB, Colts

75. Shane Vereen, RB, Patriots

76. Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Vikings: Resist the temptation to cut him. Bench him if you want, and I want to, as well, but be patient.

77. Greg Jennings, WR, Vikings

78. Joique Bell, RB, Lions

79. Jason Witten, TE, Cowboys

80. Anquan Boldin, WR, 49ers

81. Doug Baldwin, WR, Seahawks

82. Torrey Smith, WR, Ravens: They say he'll get more looks this week. I'll believe it when I see it. Joe Flacco doesn't throw a great deep pass.

83. LeGarrette Blount, RB, Steelers

84. Odell Beckham Jr., WR, Giants: Nice debut, but most rookie receivers are inconsistent. It's true.

85. Darren McFadden, RB, Raiders: Wait, he's still in the league? And starting?

86. Eric Decker, WR, Jets: When this team is done with this difficult stretch of opponents, Decker should be worth using on occasion.

87. Bobby Rainey, RB, Buccaneers

88. Andrew Hawkins, WR, Browns

[+] EnlargeSankey
Joe Robbins/Getty Images
Is this the week Bishop Sankey finally becomes the Titans' lead back?
89. Bishop Sankey, RB, Titans: Perhaps this will be the week the coach lets him play. #freeBishop.

90. James Jones, WR, Raiders

91. Jeremy Hill, RB, Bengals

92. Carlos Hyde, RB, 49ers

93. Eddie Royal, WR, Chargers

94. Allen Robinson, WR, Jaguars: And now, ladies and gents, it's the Jaguars portion of our rankings. Seriously, this wasn't planned. I like Robinson the best of all Jaguars, apparently.

95. John Brown, WR, Cardinals

96. Chris Johnson, RB, Jets: Yes, he's been erratic. Three of the past four games he's failed to reach even four fantasy points. You think the Broncos will be run on when they're up three touchdowns?

97. Toby Gerhart, RB, Jaguars

98. Allen Hurns, WR, Jaguars

99. Lorenzo Taliaferro, RB, Ravens

100. Storm Johnson, RB, Jaguars: I'd still add him before Sunday in case he's the guy. But ask Sankey owners how they felt having him active last week.

Other: Markus Wheaton, WR, Steelers; Dwayne Allen, TE, Colts; Jonathan Stewart, RB, Panthers; Malcom Floyd, WR, Chargers; C.J. Anderson, RB, Broncos; Larry Donnell, TE, Giants; Maurice Jones-Drew, RB, Raiders; Louis Murphy, WR, Buccaneers; Isaiah Crowell, RB, Browns; Terrance West, RB, Browns; Jerick McKinnon, RB, Vikings; Bernard Pierce, RB, Ravens; Benjamin Cunningham, RB, Rams

^ I hope that list is right... I have 4 of the top 11 going for me this week in my $$$ league.

Forte

Lacy

Ellington

Jordy

nthat.gif

Should I start Donnell or D Allen?

Lineup advice needed for this week for starndard leauge?

Starters: Foles/Gio/Forsett/Alshon/Odell/Antonio Gates/Dan Bailey/Houston

Bench:
Romo/Brandon Oliver/Djax/TY Hilton/Delaine Walker/Kelce

Do i play Oliver and sit forsett? I wanna roll with the hot hand
but Forsett has the bucs.

Also, play TY tonight? Hesistant cause TNF has been a blowout.

Also, Gates or Walker? If i play Gates do i play oliver also? I HATE playing two guys from the same team.

Back
Top Bottom