OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

would you guys rather heave maclin or sanders in a PPR? keep in mind sanders already had his bye
Sanders, less injury risk than Mac9.

Same guy that traded me TY for Arian straight up just offered me this.

He gets:
Arian Foster back
Kelvin Benjamin
CJ Spiller

I get:
Matt Forte
Randall Cobb and I have Aaron Rodgers

If I do it, week 9 ARod is out Cobb, Megatron,Forte, and Sammy Watkins. I'm 1-4 and need to win every game now. Most points scored against me in my league and I'm 4th in points scored. Every team I played so far scored their season high vs me smh
I would ask for more. That trade basically concedes Week 9 and gives you a minimum of 5 losses on the season.

Forte has 1 TD on the season, and that was receiving. One hundred-yard rushing game. Foster has four out of five games for 100 yards. Pry on the owner's weakness, he clearly wants Foster back desperately.

Cutler @ ATL or Rivers @ Oak?
Good options, Rivers.

Drop Ertz for Ebron, just for this week. Have Jimmy on a bye, and if Megatron sits out, could Ebron have a big game?
Ertz is preferred. 12 targets last two weeks compared to Ebron's 8.

Someone dropped Andre Johnson in this league I'm in
Add him with a quickness. Weekly Flex play at worst.

Trade my :

Charles, Crabtree, Ertz

For:

Antonio Brown, Doug martin, ridley?

I need wr bad. I have Murray so it would give depth to my RB as I have no decent backups. My other WR Torrey and Keenan then some scrubs.
No deal. Crabby 4th in the NFL from 2011-2014 in target percentage. 32%, Percy leads with 37%.

Martin hasn't been good since his rookie season, at this point not even a viable or trustworthy RB2 with Murray. Keep Charles.

Buddy of mine put DeMarco on the trade block... My team is in decent shape but he wants high WR1 and RB2 or RB1 and WR2 for Demarco/someone... Any of yall guru's see some trades here?  I have some ideas but wanna get some opinions on whether i should just leave it alone and not go chasing.

My team: View media item 1214472    His team: View media item 1214474
I would stay put, like your squad the way it is. Murray has maximized his output, and he's an injury risk don't forget. He's never played 16 games in a season.

If you insist on trading for DeMarco, the owner is weak at WR. I would offer Ellington, Roddy, and Fitz for Murray and "Nuk." See if he bites.

Is Theo Riddick or McKinnon a better play this week? Also is Jeremy Hill worth a stash?
McKinnon, convincingly.

Yes to stashing Hill.

Pulled the trigger and traded pierre garcon and joqui bell for zac stacy and ronnie hillman
thoughts?

My team right with the trade

Jay Cutler
Lamar Miller
Matt Asiata
Julio Jones
Antonio Brown
Greg Olsen
Zac Stacy (Flex)
Pats D
Cody Parkey

BN:
Steven Jackson
Trent Richardson
Ronnie Hillman
Terrence West
AP
Markus Wheaton
Sammy Watkins
I would have preferred the Garcon and Bell side. Joique's workload will increase with Reggie's injuries. I know Garcon's 9 targets the last two weeks are frustrating, but he had 32 looks the first three games.

give: emmanuel sanders & shane vereen
get: marshawn lynch

1PPR

i have stacked WR's (megatron, julio jones, sanders, andre johnson, reggie wayne), but with megatron injured i don't know if i should give up my strength. we play 3WR's and a WR/TE flex.

my RB's are pretty weak (vereen, joquie bell, brendan oliver, crowell, rainey), but we only play 2 RB spots..

it seems like a no brainer, but my worries are that marshawn has a tough schedule at the end of the season (SF, Arizona, StL in playoff weeks), and i don't have the depth to cover my WR spots when people start going on their bye weeks. i'm 4-1 FWIW.

help me see the pros and cons of this trade.
Bell and Vereen are ideal PPR RB's. Keeping a close eye on Oliver, some in San Diego circles believe he can supplant a healthy Mathews as starter.

I would counter with Dre or Reggie with Vereen for Marshawn.

Roddy vs bears or Garcon vs cardinals
Roddy. No "Peanut."

Which one for my flex? PPR.

Steven Jackson vs. CHI
Allen Hurns vs. TEN
Ronnie Hillman vs. NYJ
Hillman, S-Jax, Hurns. My order.

trade my brandon marshall and sproles for jeremy maclin and michael floyd?
I wouldn't, Marshall is by far the best piece in the offer. I know the ankle is worrisome. Maclin is no spring chicken.

View media item 1213991View media item 1213987
AM I TAKING A LOSS THIS WEEK? OR IS THIS SALVAGEABLE?

someone with some insight give some input !!
You have a chance. Russy is a top-5 QB in Week 6, Julio was supposed to be the top fantasy WR this week before Hilton went off. Asiata and Forsett are both good W6 spot-starts.

Big Ben vs CLE or Cam Newton vs CIN?
Ben.

Ronnie Hillman or Bishop Sankey as my RB2? 
&
 DeSean Jackson or Roddy White? PPR League.
Sankey. Breakout performance expected.

Roddy. Like the Falcons' receivers this week.

I want to pick up Storm, who should I drop Crowell or West?
Crowell.

Trade accepted:

I gave: Victor Cruz and Joique Bell

I receive: Keenan Allen and Nick Foles

My QB's so far.... RG3 --> CAM --> Big Ben...

my squad: 3-2-- wanted to make a move for a solid qb (at least until CAM starts running again)
View media item 1214038
Opinions?
Prefer the Cruz and Bell side with Bush's injury concerns.

Keep Ebron or pick up Wright for TE?
Wright. MNF good sign vs. Cincy exploiting defenses in the seams. 5/85/1 vs. Bengals. Did catch 54 balls on 76 last season in Tampa of all places.

10 Team PPR.

6 points for TD / 1 point PPR /1 point per 10 yards receiving

Need to start 3 Receivers

Demaryius Thomas
Mike Wallace
Roddy White
Terrance Williams

Undecided between White and Williams

Williams has scored in all but 1 game this season but White has a good match up against CHI

Help!

Thanks
Roddy, favorable Chicago matchup.

I traded T.Y Hilton before last weeks game for Arian Foster straight. I would've lost if I didn't have Arian last week so I'm not feeling too bad about this. Past 2 weeks in my league Arian has put up 75.30 and TY has put up 70.3

Do I play Spiller this week or Beckham in a meaningful division game? PPR league

View media item 1214077Bench is

Kelce-bye
Ingram-bye
Megatron-out
Moreno-out
Josh Gordon-out
Trent Richardson- 10 points
You won that swap in a major way, just hope Foster remains healthy (hammy).

Spiller, although he's been maddening with his pass-pro and YPC.

Pick two for my WRs this week. Played TY in my flex, so here's what I got.

Crabtree, Quick, Mike Wallace, and C-Patt. Thinking of rolling with Mike Wallace and Brian Quick.

Pick two for my WRs this week. Played TY in my flex, so here's what I got.

Crabtree, Quick, Mike Wallace, and C-Patt. Thinking of rolling with Mike Wallace and Brian Quick.
Wallace a must-start weekly. Patterson sits. Can't believe this, but I'm sitting Crabby for Quick. Agreeing with your intuition.

Asiata and Quick for Ivory and Mike Wallace....who wins this deal?
Wallace is the best piece in the package, but Ivory is virtually useless in the receiving game and the Jets have no passing game for offensive balance. Asiata needs to increase his efficiency with YPC, but he's seeing a healthy dose with AP shelved. 35 carries last two weeks, numerous multi-reception games. Quick has been targeted 9 times three different occasions this season. 3 TD his last two games played.

Start Shane Vereen or Doug Martin this week?

Start Flacco or Start Brady?

Start Gronk or Start Gates?

Last edited:
Not sure....need a TE for this week since Jimmy is in his bye. Not much out there on waivers for TE but i just dont want to play without one this week
What TE's are available?

I would keep Rainey. Only 10 carries last two games, but had a productive run in 2013 season and a threat with pass-catching.

I really hope Fred Jax plays tomorrow. If he doesn't I have to play stacy against SF or I can plug in Sproles in there. I have shady in already.

If Fred Jax doesn't play, here are my options for RB 2 and Flex

Stacy vs 49ers
Crabby @ Rams
Sproles vs Giants

I really hope Fred Jax plays tomorrow. If he doesn't I have to play stacy against SF or I can plug in Sproles in there. I have shady in already.

If Fred Jax doesn't play, here are my options for RB 2 and Flex

Stacy vs 49ers
Crabby @ Rams
Sproles vs Giants
Not looking good, Freddy wasn't even at practice Friday. Ankle could be limiting.

Please dear lord baby Jesus not let jackson play..

I have to play 2 out of: spiller, Asiata, sankey, Hyde and mjd

If fred jackson is out, I'm going spiller and sankey

Please dear lord baby Jesus not let jackson play..

I have to play 2 out of: spiller, Asiata, sankey, Hyde and mjd

If fred jackson is out, I'm going spiller and sankey
Asiata and Spiller. Sankey close third, starts if Freddy plays.

I'm either going Asiata and sankey if Freddy plays.. And spiller and sankey if he doesn't

That lions run defense is serious

Got offered Vernon for Kelvin what yall think?
My TEs are Ertz and Dwyane Allen so I need help in that spot. My other wides are Dez, Sanders and Cooks, with Gordon stashed.

Back
Top Bottom