OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I have a bit of conflict of interest because Cam is my QB, so I wanted to change it up, but I probably won't. :lol:

Yeah I think Bengals defense might score more than Cam for you tomorrow to be honest :lol:

What other quarterbacks could you start?

Yeah I think Bengals defense might score more than Cam for you tomorrow to be honest :lol:

What other quarterbacks could you start?

Teddy, and maybe Carson Palmer.

Drops off drastically after that. Bortles, Austin Davis, Brian Hoyer are the names I’m messing with if I don’t roll with Carson Palmer or Teddy.

I am still considering it though.

Teddy, and maybe Carson Palmer.

Drops off drastically after that. Bortles, Austin Davis, Brian Hoyer are the names I’m messing with if I don’t roll with Carson Palmer or Teddy.

I am still considering it though.

If Palmer plays I'd go with him vs the Skins. Teddy is playing a tough Lions defense in Detroit.

Last edited:
If Palmer plays I'd go with him vs the Skins. Teddy is playing a tough Lions defense in Detroit.

I really want to roll the dice with Teddy, and I do have him on my team, so if he explodes tomorrow, the next three weeks could pay dividends for my team.

And if Carson Palmer starts, I'll most likely throw him in there. I had him W1 and it worked out well.

Will probably drop Bernard Pierce if Carson goes. The only other players I can consider dropping are Knile Davis, Teddy, and the next "Worst," players I have are Brian Quick and/or Crabtree/C-Patt.

V Jax or Percy Harvin at WR2?

Leaning towards Harvin against the dallas defense but Glennon loves himself some VJax against a meh Ravens secondary

Glennon loves the **** out of VJax but he also loves Evans too and somehow he's supposed to already be back for this week after the groin injury.

V Jax or Percy Harvin at WR2?

Leaning towards Harvin against the dallas defense but Glennon loves himself some VJax against a meh Ravens secondary
Harvin should feast while Jackson could be hampered by bad ribs and a bad wrist. I have Jackson and I'm just now starting to come around that Glennon is under center. I'd go with Harvin if I had him though. Dallas isn't going to contain Seattle's offense at all

Debating if i should go with zac stacy or ronnie hilman
Help please....im afraid zac stacy wont be able to run against niner Def

Wes Welker for his Terrance Williams? I see Williams has gotten a bunch of TD's and good yardage and Welker is falling down to 4th on the WR list in Denver.

Welker will get it going eventualy wont this be his 3rd game back? It takes some time but i think by playoffs he will be great. anything can happen tho, i could be totally wrong

Debating if i should go with zac stacy or ronnie hilman
Help please....im afraid zac stacy wont be able to run against niner Def

I benched Stacy, hes gonna lose carries this weak. Doubt hes 100%, and on top of that all its against SF.

Play Hillman IMO even tho i dont see much from him but i dont see Stacy doing anything this week.

Should i drop Brandin Cooks for Watkins?

Only reason im considering this is becuase Megatron is hurt and Cooks is on bye, So i only have 2 available receivers at the moment

Should i drop Brandin Cooks for Watkins?
Only reason im considering this is becuase Megatron is hurt and Cooks is on bye, So i only have 2 available receivers at the moment

I personally like Watkins better. There's no one else you can drop for him?

I personally like Watkins better. There's no one else you can drop for him?
Other players on my bench

Oliver

Sanky

J. Gordon

Kelce-Bye

Cooks-Bye

Megatron-Injured

WR's playing

Crabtree

Maclin

I want to drop crabtree, but i need him this week

And im 5-0 so i want to keep gordon for the playoffs

Only options at flex: Storm Johnson vs. Ten or Terrence West vs. Pitt.

got Storm in right now cuz Gerhart's out, right move?

Joique Bell or Morris?
Might go with Cut over Stafford this week...

Also gotta choose between OBJ and KB, leaning towards OBJ

Last edited:
Just sent this dude an offer of my Cobb, Bush, Mike Evans and Jordan Cameron for his Gronk, Michael Floyd, Moreno and Patterson....let's see if he bites :lol:

Just sent this dude an offer of my Cobb, Bush, Mike Evans and Jordan Cameron for his Gronk, Michael Floyd, Moreno and Patterson....let's see if he bites
laugh.gif
Now why in heaven's name would he accept that
laugh.gif

I'm torn between starting sankey, morris, and Djax in a ppr. Any thoughts?
Have absolutely zero trust in Sankey at this point. Jackson is boom or bust but he's put up nearly identical fantasy numbers as Morris. Morris is always going to get a heavy load so I'd play Morris personally.

Guys I am in a dilemma, I am dead at the RB2 position due to byes.  If I could plug in a RB (ppr) who would it be? Jerick McKinnon, Theo Riddick, or C.J. Anderson/Juwan Thompson?

Back
Top Bottom