OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Josina Anderson, how the **** she get lookin like this all of a sudden?
laugh.gif

If she didn't cake on all that make up she'd be really attractive.. although I swear she got lipo, plastic surgery or some ****

would it be wise to start Moreno over Asiata?
I'd have to say no, just because Miller has been playing well. Asiata will still command the bulk of touches until we see McKinnon decisively take the throne. Everyone keeps saying it's not if but when McKinnon takes over.. I for one would keep riding Asiata until he let's me down

I have Moreno on my watch list though..

Last edited:

Josina Anderson, how the **** she get lookin like this all of a sudden?
laugh.gif

If she didn't cake on all that make up she'd be really attractive.. although I swear she got lipo, plastic surgery or some ****
she sexy as hell man 
would it be wise to start Moreno over Asiata?
they saying he's getting 8-15 touches today, trying to ease hi back in

1PPR pick 3 to start

Welker
Sanu
Crabtree
T.Williams
T. smith
Hawkins
Fitz

I was going with Welker, Crabtree, Sanu but Hawkins has been trending up in ppr and Smith may have a good matchup

Now that Fred Jax is active who should I start at the flex?

Sproles vs Giants
Crabby @ Rams
Zac Stacy vs 49ers

Leaning towards crabby especially if Vernon is out again.

1PPR pick 3 to start

Welker
Sanu
Crabtree
T.Williams
T. smith
Hawkins
Fitz

I was going with Welker, Crabtree, Sanu but Hawkins has been trending up in ppr and Smith may have a good matchup
Sanu or Welker.

Sproles vs Giants
Crabby @ Rams
Zac Stacy vs 49ers

Freddy, but I'm cautious about his ankle.

1PPR pick 3 to start

Welker
Sanu
Crabtree
T.Williams
T. smith
Hawkins
Fitz

Sanu, Williams and Welker.. hopefully Welker finds the endzone soon. Sanu will get all the looks without Green.. Williams will have tough sledding at Seattle but damn your roster just isn't as appealing with options

Sproles vs Giants
Crabby @ Rams
Zac Stacy vs 49ers

I'd go Sproles brah.. Crabs and Stacy.. IDK about either of them

Am I crazy for wanting to start Storm Johnson over Doug Martin this week?

I just have a feeling he's gonna go off...

Good news for Oliver owners

Chargers are #5 in most rushes per season, even though they only have like 2 yards per carry
sick.gif
dudes are committed to the run

how long do yall think branden oliver will be a factor for? Ryan is suppose to come back in a couple weeks..
Looking like Week 8 for Mathews.

how long do yall think branden oliver will be a factor for? Ryan is suppose to come back in a couple weeks..

That's the major question

If Oliver can show out the two weeks I'm sure he could have a Woodhead type value once Mathews returns. But I'm not crazy about his future value

word. I'm trying to gauge his value so i can trade him away. (I've got plenty of depth at RB)
of course i rather trade him away sooner rather than later, but the future is shaky

Back
Top Bottom