OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Only options at flex: Storm Johnson vs. Ten or Terrence West vs. Pitt.

got Storm in right now cuz Gerhart's out, right move?
Damb bro. Bleak. Johnson simply because he'll see the bulk of touches by default
Pick 2.

Ben Tate vs Steelers
A. Morris vs Cardinals
Steve Smith vs Buccaneers
Me personally going with Morris for sure and then Smitty because that Buccs defense
DJax, A. Boldin, Watkins, Beckham... Choose 2.
Not sure how valuable Boldin is at this point in non-PPR. I'd go with Jackson and Watkins keeping close tabs on ODB though.
Sankey or Hillman? PPR league.
Coaches keep saying they going to give Sankey a heavier workload, yet to happen. Hillman isn't exactly the most exciting starter either but just based off the unknown I'd roll with Hillman. The Broncos could end up blowing the Jets out which would mean more touches for Hillman too.

Joique Bell or Morris?
Might go with Cut over Stafford this week...

Also gotta choose between OBJ and KB, leaning towards OBJ
You really trust Bell to this point? I owned him up until recently, Morris will give you safe production bro

Benjamin is still my guy for now over ODB, but like I said above, I'm keeping close tabs on ODB.. he's a free agent in my league right now

I reaaaaally like OBJ. Especially this week vs the Eagles.

Tough to start him already...but I kinda want to take a chance starting him at my flex over Quick vs Niners. Thoughts?

I reaaaaally like OBJ. Especially this week vs the Eagles.

Tough to start him already...but I kinda want to take a chance starting him at my flex over Quick vs Niners. Thoughts?
Quick has produced every single game, I wouldn't change now. ODB should be watched like a hawk though, I am for sure

Brady, Flacco, or a late waiver scoop of Palmer with him in line to start?

And with Palmer likely starting, do I throw Ivory, Vereen or Floyd in the flex?

Last edited:
@Vincent Van Ho I just wanna shake my lineup up a bit... I've started Morris every week and don't think he'll be productive against zona today.
I see. I just don't trust Bell at all but if you are going to get any meaningful production out of him, now would be the week. No Bush, Johnson banged up. If Bell doesn't put up at least 10 points I'd lose pretty much all faith in him.

Brady, Flacco, or a late waiver scoop of Palmer with him in line to start?

And with Palmer likely starting, do I throw Ivory, Vereen or Floyd in the flex?
Damn, Palmer is going to play? I don't know if I trust him though. Nerve damage is really weird. Ivory seems like a safe bet, I'd roll with him personally.

Flacco should put up numbers against the Buccs man, I wouldn't overthink the QB position.

Don't trust Brady or Vereen at all yet

Pick 2: Gio, Forsett, Branden Oliver

Pick 3: Alshon, DJax, Odell, Delaine Walker, Antonio Gates.

Thinking of rolling with 2 TEs today..... Or I could play 1 RB and 4 wideouts.

Standard league

OBJ or Sankey? PPR, 10 rush yds/pt, 15 rec yds/pt. For my 2nd flex spot so either my WR5 or RB3 :lol:.

OBJ or Sankey? PPR, 10 rush yds/pt, 15 rec yds/pt. For my 2nd flex spot so either my WR5 or RB3
laugh.gif
Pick 2: Gio, Forsett, Branden Oliver

Pick 3: Alshon, DJax, Odell, Delaine Walker, Antonio Gates.

Thinking of rolling with 2 TEs today..... Or I could play 1 RB and 4 wideouts.

Standard league

OBJ or Forsett at my flex? I'm so happy Jordan Reed is back, praying for no more injuries 
We're going on ODB overload
eek.gif
laugh.gif

^ I've been back and forth all week :lol:. I think I'm gonna go with OBJ because I can see the Tennessee coach underusing Sankey even though Greene is out. I haven't got this FLEX2 right all season so far :smh:.

I keep hearing reports he's Eli's favorite target, don't know how since he's been hurt though but **** it

I feel like I'm in the minority with having tempered expectations when it comes to Beckham. He has to compete with a lot of other mouths that need to be fed - Cruz in between the 20s and Donnell and Randle in the red zone. Forsett has been a top 10 back in ALL formats, how are we considering benching him for an unproven rookie!? Come on, man.

I feel like I'm in the minority with having tempered expectations when it comes to Beckham. He has to compete with a lot of other mouths that need to be fed - Cruz in between the 20s and Donnell and Randle in the red zone. Forsett has been a top 10 back in ALL formats, how are we considering benching him for an unproven rookie!? Come on, man.
Exactly, I am monitoring him but people seem to be a bit overzealous.

Who start in the flex, Fred Jackson or Kelvin Benjamin?

(I was just thinking back to a convo I had probably ~5 years ago about how me and a friend was hoping F-Jax would fade into obscurity by now :lol: but nope dude is still around, kudos to him)

Thanks, Didn't want to play Forsett cause he playing my team 
grin.gif
 and Beckham plays a bad Philly secondary

Jimmy out 2-3 weeks after the bye :smh:

Hopefully Reed plays well enough to be worth an add this week.

I'd go Jackson over Benjamin who will be playing at Cincy.. think Jackson is a real safe source of points especially at home against the Pats

Back
Top Bottom