OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Im desparate for some play makers, the only consistency I have is Brees, Sanu, and Lions D (except for this past sunday)

QB - Brees, Stafford
RB - Gore, Forsett, Mason
WR - Marshall, Sanu, T. Williams
TE - Kelce, Fleener, Reed
K - Cantanzaro
DEF - Lions, Eagles

I need another RB and at least 1 WR

debating on who to take at RB:

K. Davis, J. Stewart

Last edited:
I was offered Gio Bernard and Cutler for Maclin and Rivers. 

I'm thin at RB. the only reason I would even consider doing this is because I have Russell Wilson too. Im heavily leaning to not doing this, but what do yall think? 

Keep Maclin and Rivers

PPR:

I trade -

Deymarius Thomas

&

Jerrick McKinnion

I get -

Demarco Murray

&

Alshon Jeffrey

My team is

Cam Newton

Jamaal Charles, McKinnion, Montee Ball, Rashad Jennings

Deymarius Thomas, AJ Green, VJax, Michael Floyd

i'd be careful going after demarco he's got a lot of mileage on him this season can he keep it up sure, but he could breakdown.

I def would not unload the Brinks truck for Murray. 

It is very unlikely he keeps this pace up, and the injury history should make you very cautious. 

Murray is going to decline, the work load is too much. But they have to use him its theyre only leverage at the moment. Then Dallas will be back to forcing it Dez

Cowboys will be in same boat they always are at the end of the year, just better than 8-8 this season.

I dropped from 4th to 8th (outta 10) in 2 weeks :smh:

Ball projected for points means he is playing this week

I haven't heard anything

If a player is out ESPN will give them a 0

I made the trade, and the league is freaking out saying its unbelievably unfair. LOL. To be honest, I kind of regret doing it the more I look at it, so I won't even mind if it gets veto'd. The thought of Charles/Murray enticed me, but my Deymarius/AJ Green combo in a PPR could be lethal too.

is charles sims gonna be activated this week? **** man I'm screwed with no flex option. might have to trade golden tate just to get someone to slot in or cut sims. maybe i could move jordan cameron but who knows.

Last edited:
is charles sims gonna be activated this week? **** man I'm screwed with no flex option. might have to trade golden tate just to get someone to slot in or cut sims. maybe i could move jordan cameron but who knows.

It definitely seems like he is going to get activated this week

Sims still has Rainey and Marin there tho

I feel like he won't do anything unless Martin gets traded today

Heard today Sims will be active for the game this week vs the Browns. Should see a healthy dose of him too.

I just got semi-offered this trade...

Sending-
Fred Jackson
Kelce
OBJ

Receiving-
Jimmy Graham
Sammy Watkins (or Terrance Williams)

PPR

If he offers it officially should I take it? Kinda sketched about Graham's shoulder a lil and that would leave me with only McCoy, Ingram and Sims at RB basically for the rest of the year. This is also a dude I'm competing with for the top spot in the playoffs and I feel like it would kinda improve his team since he has absolutely nothing at RB besides Joiqe Bell and McFadden.

Last edited:
Anyone know anything about Ball

ESPN is projecting him for 3 points is why I'm asking
their projections have been way off on Hillman since he has started. 

while Andre Williams has and is still vastly over projected 

I hate ESPN's projections. If a player has a big game he'll be projected 18+ the next week.

Meanwhile Hillman has been projected a 9 the past 3 weeks.

I've been wondering myself why the hell Hillman keeps getting lowballed in the projections.

Who should I drop to pick up a QB this week, Charles Sims or Zac Stacy? The guy left would have to be my starter with Lacy on bye smh lol

Also, who to start 

K Benjamin vs Saints or Steve Smith @ Steelers? Standard espn

Just got offered Jimmy Graham and Brandin Cooks for my Ellington and Ertz. Dude is desperate for a RB . Thoughts?

monte probably lost his job honestly
Yeah I was saying the same thing.

Theyre getting just as much production out of Hillman and he's faster/quicker .. only thing putting Monte back in the game is if Hillman fumbles

Monte will get those short yardage and goal line runs though, so its not a lost cause but .....

Just got offered Jimmy Graham and Brandin Cooks for my Ellington and Ertz. Dude is desperate for a RB . Thoughts?

Negative! unless you got any of the top 3-4 backs and a decent #2

Ellington and Ertz are productive on their teams. Graham has been so so and Cooks is a once every few games type of dude its looking like

Honestly, Ertz has been mehh so far as well. I originally offered him Ertz and B. Oliver for Graham alone.

He countered it with Graham and Cooks for Ellington and Ertz. Hesitant to give up Ellington tho cause him and Charles are the main reason I'm on a 3 game win streak.

Back
Top Bottom