OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

D-will hasn't been effective when 100% so I wouldn't even bother. Especially with Jonathan Stewart back.

Haven't been in here since Thursday afternoon but I'm sure plenty of people were burnt by Michael Floyd, just as I was :smh:.

Had him in 3 out of my 4 leagues. Just barely squeezed out a win in one, and most likely lost another. I need 36 points out of Dez Bryant and Jordan Reed tonight to win that one. 10 or so points from him would've given me a great shot at a win.

The one that hurt the most though is my biggest money league. Had him in my Flex, lost by 5, and literally anyone else in my lineup would have gotten me the win. On top of that, I would've beaten any other team in the league besides the one I was playing against. **** fantasy football :lol:.

Last edited:
I'm at my wits end with Doug Martin. Held out to him for this long outta the fact that he was my 2nd pick. Just an offer of sending him & Terrance Williams for OBJ. Martin's value is so shot, I'm ready to take anything of any value. OBJ's potential is pretty damn high. Thoughts?

P.S. scooped up Sims JUST before kickoff yest, thanks for the tip, Buc Em.

I shoulda traded julio jones on week 4

regretting it so bad right now lol

what value of rb should i be targeting with him

Sweating bullets. No catches for Whitten pls

Last edited:
Seems like Jordan Reed is only on the field on 3rd down. I don't get it. You can see the coaches trust him to make plays when they need it (since they throw to him pretty much every time :lol:) but why not have him on the field more so he can make plays in non-dire situations?

Last edited:
Top spot in the league. 7-1 :pimp: Thank you Based Foster.

Now I gotta help my girl. Lost two in a row and she's getting disillusioned even though she's still top 4. Also have to get my WR's in order. With Megatron out, it's looking pretty rough.

Seems like Jordan Reed is only on the field on 3rd down. I don't get it. You can see the coaches trust him to make plays when they need it (since they throw to him pretty much every time :lol:) but why not have him on the field more so he can make plays in non-dire situations?

This. Dude could always be beasting like that if they give him more targets

This. Dude could always be beasting like that if they give him more targets
**** is so frustrating man. Over the past few weeks he's done nothing in the first half. Then it seems like in the 2nd half when the game's close and they need a guy to throw to to get a first down the coaches are like "Oh hey, we have Reed why not throw to him?" Then after he gets them the first, they forget about him until the next third down :lol:. Why not have him on the field on first and second downs so maybe it won't even get to third :lol:.

Since returning from injury he leads the team in targets but only plays on 3rd down. Imagine what he could do if he was out there more often :smh:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom