OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Welker is available in FA ... could NE be the game he finally gets his reps.

Each game Peyton has highlight a diff receiver, Welker hasnt gotten his share yet. But could going to Foxboro be the game?

tempting but i dont wanna get burned by his lack of production if not

^ that avy my gaawwd

OK so dude offered me his mccoy, cobb, and gordon for my charles, c-patt, and alshon. deal or nah? (standard)

My rbs are pretty terrible cause I was banking on shady. My buddy wants jordy (I have Vince Jackson, Crabtree, Terrence Williams, and b Marshall) for Julio jones and my choice of Ronnie hillman, Lamar miller, and Tasha's Jennings. Which rb would you guys take?

:smh:

I dropped Hill a couple weeks ago and now Gio has been hurt constantly... 

Gonna end up getting stuck playing Ivory or Denard in my PPR if I can't get Hill back through the Saturday auction. 

Then I gotta decide if I want to drop the Lions D and end up having to reshuffle that deck every week, or drop one of Floyd, Patterson, Ivory or Denard. 

Is hill worth it though. Im seeing hill talk like i saw Mason talk last week and we all know how that went lol

Forsett is gonna start for me regardless he's been consistent

But Gore has 2 or 3 vs St. Louis last time

Hill's #s in my league starting at week 3 - 10 Bye 6 10 1 4
Gore's #s in my league starting at week 3 - 1 58 20 3 2 Bye

hill over Gore this week?

Last edited:
You think SF will switch to Hyde now?
something happen to gore?

nerd.gif

need the panthers to play horribly tonight.. specifically cam and first aid..

maybe cooks on the saints too.. but the guy I'm playing is in a bad spot with AJ's injury, since he has to decide early whether to play cooks or not

branden oliver or chris ivory?

also percy harvin, brandon lafell, or allen robinson?

PPR league btw with 1 point for every 20 yards for kick/punt returns

Should i roll with Ingram tonight, or Alfred Morris or Larry Fitz?

Should i go with Newton against this sad NO defense, or Big Ben sunday night vs the Ravens?

[thread="595709"] [/thread]
Ingram and Cam
That's what i got right now, just hesitant to play thursday night guys. And Ingram hasn't really had a consistant body of work to trust him on. And Cam has been buns almost all year
Ingram averaging like 5 yards a carry this year and the Panthers give up the most yards per carry this year. Also Thomas and Robinson ain't playing either. He'll get a heavy workload.

Big Ben haven't been that great either outside that performance from last week. I like Cam this week cause his ability to run. He's been running alot more the last couple of weeks.

should i drop jordan cameron for mike evans or tre mason?

Yes he can't stay on the field.

branden oliver or chris ivory?

also percy harvin, brandon lafell, or allen robinson?

PPR league btw with 1 point for every 20 yards for kick/punt returns

Toss up I'd go Ivory. Lafell.

Gore or Hill?

Gore.

Should i roll with Ingram tonight, or Alfred Morris or Larry Fitz?

Should i go with Newton against this sad NO defense, or Big Ben sunday night vs the Ravens?

Ingram. Not sooo fast Cam has really struggled in his career against the Saints. Ravens just lost there best CB Jimmy Smith Big Ben is on a role I'd role with Ben but its close.

Back
Top Bottom