OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

yeah plus i hate schotty and his playacting so I'm leaning toward evans.

i hate not having 2 TEs but cameron has been trash all year, he's gonna be out a few weeks probably and i have Gordon stashed. gonna try ad trade him first but if no bites evans is the guy.

Last edited:
I need KB to ball out tonight!

All my other games are at 1pm. Hate when that happens. Gotta play the waiting game and pray...lol

Giving: Alshon, Vereen

Getting: AJ Green

Thoughts? (non-PPR)

Other RBs...Forte, Gio, Morris, Riddick, Hill

Other WRs...Maclin, Hopkins, Gordon

dropped cameron for mike evans. very disappointed in jordan :smh:

you ain't lying man :smh:

I drafted him in the 5th, thinking he would ball the eff out this year.. FF to game 2 -- out for 4 weeks.

Thankfully, I made a ballin' trade and got Jimmy Graham. ****off Cameron.

Guys need two for my flex non ppr. This is always a struggle to pick. Last week I benched Sanders... but for Maclin
smokin.gif

R. Hillman
Ellington
Sanders
Can't go wrong with any of em. Sanders & Ellington are the best options imo.

Just took Travaris Cadet out of my lineup in favor of Charles Sims. He better play this week, everyone else on my bench is on a bye :lol:.

EDIT: Put him back in, couldnt risk it :lol:.

Last edited:
Just took Travaris Cadet out of my lineup in favor of Charles Sims. He better play this week, everyone else on my bench is on a bye :lol:.

Thu, Oct 30 at 4:43pm

Coach Lovie Smith stated Thursday that Sims is "making progress," but Smith is unsure "if he'll be ready to go this week," Greg Auman of the Tampa Bay Times reports.

Analysis: Smith will ultimately make the call late in the week, meaning Friday's injury report could reveal Sims' potential availability. The Buccaneers' running back situation is currently clouded by Doug Martin's ankle injury, which has kept him sidelined at practice both Wednesday and Thursday. The development leaves Bobby Rainey and Mike James as the sole healthy options, and has opened the door for Sims to find a role right off the bat, if the rookie is in fact activated from the IR/designated-to-return list.

by Rotowire.com

Back
Top Bottom