OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

im sick man

Cam had Olsen open so many times. Thanks to the Saints D with the pressure and Cam having eyes for Benjamin.

No. You should quit playing fantasy for asking that.

This my first time playing I'm 5-3 I've been patient with megatron vernon davis and ryan matthew someone awhile ago talked about trading him because of a recurring foot injury but if he's worth it I'll put in a claim

Started Cam and Ingram/opponent started Jimmy/DeAngelo...hoping for a miracle this week. 
nerd.gif

Im hoping Kaep doesn't get going against St. Louis

This my first time playing I'm 5-3 I've been patient with megatron vernon davis and ryan matthew someone awhile ago talked about trading him because of a recurring foot injury but if he's worth it I'll put in a claim

do you follow the NFL at all or do you just play fantasy?
this is also my first year playing fantasy and even i know thats a stupid question.

Traded d Thomas and gore for foster and Mike floyd.... I was 5-3 and lost two games in a row... Should I move Rodgers for a top tier Wr and a QB like Wilson and AJ or Wilson and Sanu

Traded d Thomas and gore for foster and Mike floyd.... I was 5-3 and lost two games in a row... Should I move Rodgers for a top tier Wr and a QB like Wilson and AJ or Wilson and Sanu
No... depth isn't your friend (and you aren't getting Wilson and AJ for Rodgers). Keep Rodgers. Not crazy about the DT for Foster & Floyd trade either but who knows. 

Last edited:
Yeah he was trash considering his hype after college. He's a late bloomer, this is his break out year IMO
Edit; spelling

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom