OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

God dammit Julio, get into the ******* endzone against that **** Panther defense. Haven't been there since week 3 
mean.gif

ESPN projecting Golden super low against the Cardinals, which they did last week as well

someone just offerd me lamar miller for TY , i have antonio brown, martavious bryant and alshon jeffery. my rbs are lesean , j.bell, alfred blue

someone just offerd me lamar miller for TY , i have antonio brown, martavious bryant and alshon jeffery. my rbs are lesean , j.bell, alfred blue
TY much more valuable but you could use another RB. Miller aint that RB though if you're going to part with TY

****, I'd give him Jeffery lol

God dammit Julio, get into the ******* endzone against that **** Panther defense. Haven't been there since week 3 :smh:

ESPN projecting Golden super low against the Cardinals, which they did last week as well
I know man :smh:. Weeks 6-8 were brutal. Thank God for PPR though.

I can see Tate putting up that projection. He had a ton of YAC last week. I can also see him balling out like he has been all year though :lol:.

You'll be the one receiving Miller? I have him in a few leagues and he's been a solid RB2 all year, even borderline RB1 (PPR). He has a tough schedule coming up, but I don't really like your RBs too much. If it's a PPR league I think I pull the trigger. If it's standard I'm not so sure because he doesn't score enough TDs. See if you can do Jeffery for Miller. I'd pull the trigger on that one no doubt.

How do u guys see beckham playing out rest of year?
I think he cooks, especially in PPR leagues. The TDs won't always be there, but the catches and yards will be. I have him in 3 leagues and couldn't be happier with how he's been playing :pimp:.

Last edited:
After this season I really want to get into a more competitive type of league.

What type of league would you say requires the most skill? Auction? Dynasty? Dynasty Auction PPR?

Here's a dilemma I see next week with Gordon returning.. it'll be right around playoff time when we need to depend on every single starter.

I have Julio, D. Thomas, Golden and Beckham at WR

I have Lacy, Forsett, Robinson and Vereen at RB

I swear to God if I throw Gordon in there over one of these guys who's been producing every week only to have Gordon be slow to re-adjusting I'll be 
mad.gif
mean.gif

I feel like Gordon's production will be such an unknown. Luckily he'll have Atlanta in his first game so we should learn a lot

I'm confident Gordon goes in and straight dominates. I have odb, cobb and julio as my WR and I'm for sure starting Gordon over odb at my flex. No brainer.

He will have fresh legs going against a tired, already garbage, secondary.

You don't want to be the guy who held onto flash for 11 weeks just to see him get 20 points on your bench. You have to start him and live with whatever the results may be.

Last edited:
I'm confident Gordon goes in and straight dominates. I have odb, cobb and julio as my WR and I'm for sure starting Gordon over odb at my flex. No brainer.

He will have fresh legs going against a tired, already garbage, secondary.

You don't want to be the guy who held onto flash for 11 weeks just to see him get 20 points on your bench. You have to start him and live with whatever the results may be.
I hope you right man... I'm cautious on Gordon. 

Who are your RB's though?

My situation is a little easier for me.

My WR were Julio, Cobb, ODB and Gordon. My rbs were Forte, joique bell, justin forsett, Jeremy hill and ap bUT I traded odb and joique for drew brees.

Leaving me next week with gordon being my only flex option unless ap plays and Gio sits again. Either way I would start gordon over ap, Jeremy hill, odb and joique.

My only remaining players I drafted this year on my roster are McCoy, Cobb, Fred Jackson and Gostkowski...

My only remaining players I drafted this year on my roster are McCoy, Cobb, Fred Jackson and Gostkowski...
I like to do this as well. For me:

Big Ben

Matt Ryan

Lacy

Vereen

D. Thomas

J. Jones

Golden Tate

Olsen

8/16, half my team. Not bad

Best pickup being either Forsett or D. Robinson

Last edited:
for me it's just brady, gio, jordy and blair walsh.

best pick ups for me were kelce (traded him for golden tate) and forsette (flipped him for lamar miller who i flipped for lacy).

worst drop was dropping martellus bennett.

Last edited:
Dropped T.Rich for Alfred Blue.

Pick 1.
Blue @ Cle
T. West vs. Hou
R. Jennings vs. SF

I see a lot of people like Jennings this week but I just don't know how I feel about that.

Have started Russ all season but just picked up RG3 off waivers to have a qb on the bench. That being said,who would you guys go with this week?

Any help with a few roster questions? I'm kinda stumped this week.

League 1:
PPR
Travis Kelce vs. Seattle
or
Jordan Reed vs. Tampa

League 2:
PPR
Pick 3
Brandon Marshall vs. Minnesota
Odell Beckham vs San Fran
Golden Tate @ Arizona
Roddy White @ Carolina

League 3:
PPR, 1pt/10 rush yards, 1pt/15 rec yards
Pick 3
Shane Vereen @ Indianapolis
Jeremy Hill @ New Orleans
CJ Anderson @ St. Louis
Andre Johnson @ Cleveland

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

League 1:
PPR
Travis Kelce vs. Seattle
or
Jordan Reed vs. Tampa

League 2:
PPR
Pick 3
Golden Tate @ Arizona
Roddy White @ Carolina

League 3:
Pick 3
CJ Anderson @ St. Louis

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
Kelce.

Tate, Marshall, Roddy.

Hill, Vereen, Anderson.

Last edited:
Have started Russ all season but just picked up RG3 off waivers to have a qb on the bench. That being said,who would you guys go with this week?
I'd stay with Russ. Don't trust RGIII like a lot of other folks seem to

League 1:
PPR
Travis Kelce vs. Seattle
or
Jordan Reed vs. Tampa

League 2:
PPR
Pick 3
Golden Tate @ Arizona
Roddy White @ Carolina

League 3:
Pick 3
CJ Anderson @ St. Louis

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Kelce

ODB, Golden and Roddy (Roddy gonna eat)

Vereen, Hill and Anderson

Andre Ellington or Jeremy Hill? Ellington has been my #1 RB all year but he has a tough matchup with the Lions. Hill on the other hand has a juicy match up against the Saints even though he sucked last week.

Back
Top Bottom