OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Really feel Kelce over a healthy sproles and the packers tackling woes with guys in the open field???? We will see

I think Blue ends up with 80 and TD I would have added and dropped after this week but 12 man leagues dudes are thirsty for backs. I have too many on both my teams.

Really feel Kelce over a healthy sproles and the packers tackling woes with guys in the open field???? We will see
TE's have experienced success against Seattle this season. See Antonio Gates. It's up to Reid to get Kelce involved early with more targets.

I think Blue ends up with 80 and TD I would have added and dropped after this week but 12 man leagues dudes are thirsty for backs. I have too many on both my teams.
Don't love his YPC. He's had essentially one good game the whole season against NYG. Cleveland can load up against the run at home, with an unproven Mallett.

^ I hear you bout Kelce it really is a toss up.

Mallett is unproven without a doubt and they haven't displayed enough on the line to provide him 5 and 7 step drops. So Im factoring in the check downs and the 25 to 30 carries Blue will get if this game remains close. Which it should Cleveland usually doesnt blow teams out

I asked this before but never gotta response...

Which D/ST is the better pickup for the rest of the season....49ers or Chiefs?

I have Lions D/ST already but they play @Patriots next week so I wanted to pick up either Cheifs @ Raiders on Thursday or 49ers at home vs Skins.

Last edited:
I'm a niner faithful so a bit biased but just got Aldon back without him #2 overall defense so with him you imagine more pressure with rushing just 4.

Chiefs are also a very good play but Oakland sometimes is so conservative they don't turn it over until late.

I'd scoop 49ers defense play them these three weeks for sure Giants, Skins, and raiders

Last edited:
Cousins look like Gus Frerotte out there. Skins fans literally thought after Jacksonville that he was the truth

I think the Skins should've kept giving McCoy a shot 
ohwell.gif

I would just stick with the Chargers against the Raiders. That team SHOULD come out pissed off and ready to destroy the Raiders at home after that last game vs the Dolphins.

I know I'm screwed when ESPN projects all of my players to have a good game (150 pts total). I'm playing the worst team in my league today but have a weird feeling I'm going to be here *****ing in a few hours :lol:

But chargers are dealing with so many injuries and have shown susceptibiltiy to being pushed around. I wouldn't mess with either.

Raiders are so conservative early.

Prolly a gamble but Saints defense is available in most leagues and they play so fast in the Dome.

Betting on Dalton continues to struggle obviously.

But chargers are dealing with so many injuries and have shown susceptibiltiy to being pushed around. I wouldn't mess with either.

Raiders are so conservative early.
Season-ending surgery for Verrett, torn labrum.

Prolly a gamble but Saints defense is available in most leagues and they play so fast in the Dome.

Betting on Dalton continues to struggle obviously.
I have NO's DEF just behind SD and in front of Philly this week.

Rob Ryan brings that pressure and Dalton struggles with predetermined throws.

Oh yeah I see chargers are -10.5 if I gambled I'd take that all day Raiders have been playing good football for a team with zero wins.

Last edited:
Need some RB advice fellas!

I currently have Shady McCoy, Frank Gore, & Ahmad Bradshaw in my lineup. I picked up Alfred Blue this week and he is currently on my bench.

What to do? Do I leave him on my bench or sit 1 of my 3 current starters? All have great matchups.

Shady has been weak this year, but I feel that he is due for a breakout game at any time. Gore has a great matchup against the 31st ranked NYG run defense. Same w/ Bradshaw against a weak NE run defense. And then I feel that Houston will use Blue a ton to take some pressure off of 1st time starting QB, Mallet.

Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom