OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Up 84-80 and he's roster is done and I just have the Steeler's D left, thinking bout just benching them to guarantee the win lol

lol bench them. take the win bruh lol

i 2nd this motion

unless youre fighting for position in standings

My opponent is done and i have Bryant left .. not much can go wrong with receivers in getting negative points right? I have considered benching him but idk yet

Last edited:
I just offered this Skins fan that doesn't know crap about football in my league RG3 and Theo Riddick for Fred Jackson......take the bait........pls.........

Fantasy seems to just rub it in your face that you have the worst luck

I will be desperate for a win next week and of course Greg Olsen is on a bye and Dwayne Allen suffered a high ankle sprain last night. You can't make **** like this up. There are virtually no even decent TE's left in free agency.

I will be desperate for a win next week and of course Greg Olsen is on a bye and Dwayne Allen suffered a high ankle sprain last night. You can't make **** like this up. There are virtually no even decent TE's left in free agency.

Is Niles Paul out there? I think Reed got hurt again.

TE's are like kickers almost (more value but only a few worth a damn)

I dont expect much from my TE position. if they can give me 2-3 points im happy (in my main league)

my other league Im thoroughly happy with Gronks production

He is, I guess I don't consider him even decent lol.. but he'd be one of my main targets if Allen misses next week

Quise you right man, I guess I just got steady production from Olsen/Allen... so I was spoiled

What's sucks is that I'm 3rd highest scorer (4 points away from 2nd) in a 10 man league and I'm .500.. 

Last edited:
He is, I guess I don't consider him even decent lol.. but he'd be one of my main targets if Allen misses next week

Quise you right man, I guess I just got steady production from Olsen/Allen... so I was spoiled

What's sucks is that I'm 3rd highest scorer (4 points away from 2nd) in a 10 man league and I'm .500.. 

i have Dwayne Allen also, i put in a waiver for Fleener.

even tho he sucks he was in on every play after Allen went out.

Lost Hillman last week and now bradshaw this week smh. Luckily I have Denard and Tre Mason still and grabbed CJ Anderson last week. Looks like that we'll be rotation for the stretch run.

Up 84-80 and he's roster is done and I just have the Steeler's D left, thinking bout just benching them to guarantee the win lol
just-do-it-hed-2013.jpg

i have Dwayne Allen also, i put in a waiver for Fleener.

even tho he sucks he was in on every play after Allen went out.
Honestly Fleener is prob the best TE on waivers in most leagues

i actually drafted him and he was consistent pretty much all seaon for me. I dropped him after a week of no production and a bad loss. Im going back to get him since Kelce and the Chiefs dont want to be consistent

Another TE with decent targets is Cook from STL .. only caught a few passes this week but he was thrown to a decent amount

Fleener in my main league since week 3:
BYE

im too the point of grabbing waiver dudes to keep my opponent for the week of picking them up due to players on byes

how hurt are Dwayne allen and Jordan reed?

trying figure out how to set up my waiver wire bids for TEs..

I have a feeling both will miss next week or not be even close to healthy

Allen had a high ankle sprain and ESPN fantasy reports that he could miss a game

Reed hurt his hammy which is obviously never the ideal injury

Allen:

UPDATE, 3:22 p.m.: In other injury news, tight end Dwayne Allen said he does not believe his ankle injury is serious, indicating that it felt better today and he is aiming to play on Sunday against the Jacksonville Jaguars.

"I feel like I'm day to day," Allen said.

Last edited:

Time to take a look at Fleener and Niles Paul...

Josh Gordon just got dropped in my big pot league (due to dude needing a RB since Foster was out). Sitting 8th on the waiver wire though 
mean.gif

CJ Anderson got me a solid 20pts though. With Montee Ball getting hurt again, this is looking like a good pick up to help me get into the playoffs. Hopefully Marshawn is healthy and doesn't get vultured from Pete Caroll 
mean.gif

Guys on my WW:

Fleener
Ertz
Niles paul
Amaco
Marcedes
Timothy wright
Gresham
Kyle Rudolph

Ball out tonight Ben so i can go 3-0 this week and keep my playoff hopes alive in the league where i've been very unlucky and have Gordon coming back next week

I hate playing against Antonio Brown / steelers without any players.. I should've started Martavis Bryant..

Last edited:
yall trust eagles D for next week against Tenn? Im debating on dropping them 

but im liking the Lions Denver matchup with Sanders and J thomas out ... Peyton gonna have limited options

Back
Top Bottom