OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Depending on Big Ben and Matt Ryan heading into the playoffs 
mean.gif

lost by 1 damn point.... where was Blount when you need him..?  Bell could not be stopped.. smh

I think next year I'm just going to draft Rodgers, Manning or Luck in the first round. Forget these "experts" that tell you to wait on a QB. How's that working out? These mid-tier QBs been sucking it up

I think next year I'm just going to draft Rodgers, Manning or Luck in the first round. Forget these "experts" that tell you to wait on a QB. How's that working out? These mid-tier QBs been sucking it up

Well I drafted Romo in the 5th round and I'm currently on a 6 game win streak. Tannehill is my backup :lol:

My RB's and WR's are cooking though :pimp:

Well I drafted Romo in the 5th round and I'm currently on a 6 game win streak. Tannehill is my backup :lol:

My RB's and WR's are cooking though :pimp:
At least your RBs are cooking. I haven't had any good consistent RB production since i lost AP :smh: Can't believe that I'm still in contention for the playoffs despite that

Actually I'm with you Timeless. As long as you can get either Luck, Manning or Rodgers I'll take them first. I love having a for sure source of like 20 points

You can get buy streaming QB's but at the same time heading into the playoffs depending on a mid tier QB is scary

I've never taken a qb before the 8th round. I just can't do it. I have the best all time record in my main league and I think it's partly because of doing so. But, the league has changed due to the new rules. Qbs and WR's will be getting drafted ahead of a lot of the rb1s next season.

On another note, if ap comes back I'm in a conundrum.

I'll have julio, cobb, gordon, forte, forsett and ap to start

WR
WR
rb
rb
flex

Don't know what to do lol

I'm 9-2 with Brady. Draft good rbs and WRs and you don't need to reach for a a QB.
I drafted Lacy, Julio, D. Thomas and Golden Tate in a 10 man

I am 3rd highest scorer and a few points away from being 2nd highest overall

I am only .500

Drafted Ryan in like the 7th or 8th round..

Like I said, if you can get one of the three God QB's first, I'll take it.. I'd rather have a for sure source because even the superstar RB's and WR's falter or fail to score week to week. If you can get a God QB and then continue to draft good RB's and WR's then even better IMO

Last edited:
Would have clinched #1 seed if it wasn't for bum *** Sankey getting that TD. Lost by 1.5 points.

Kelce's fumble cost me 2 points. Rivers sucked again and only got me 11 points...was 7 yards away from another 2 points. Lions didn't get a single sack. Eagles got blown out and once again gave Polk goal line duties over McCoy. Julio and Cobb both had 129 and 59 yards....each 1 yard away from two extra points.

All this little *** **** adds up.

Last edited:

Yup stafford killed me this week. All he had to do was throw one TD.

Yup stafford killed me this week. All he had to do was throw one TD.

Yes.. This is my first year playing fantasy and I don't care what people said.. It didn't make any sense to me not to pick up a elite QB in the early rounds if I had a chance..

Last edited:
I didnt get caught up on who I drafted and drop players who were not producing early this year. Past years I was always afraid to drop anyone scared they would go off but this year I dropped without hesitation. Should of done that with stafford he keeps teasing me then kills me.

Who was the biggest disappointment to you guys this year? For me it was bum *** Shady :smh:

Back
Top Bottom