OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Bros tell me I didn't screw my wavier claim up ..

I have Olsen on a BYE this week so I needed a TE. Fleener was out there so initially he was going to be my #1 priority but I also saw Jordan Matthews out there. I was #5 on the wire but I knew a few teams below me had their eye on Matthews so I decided to make him priority #1 just so none of those teams got him. I made Fleener #2 hoping he would slip thru knowing no one else needed a TE besides me.

Wake up this morning and I ended up with Matthews but missed out on Fleener, so I settled on Rivera (who was my backup plan) although I hate playing my guys on Thursday night.

Did I screw up by taking Matthews instead of Fleener? :nerd: .. My other WRs are Dez/Gordon/White/Wallace .. not that I needed to add Matthews but his chemistry with "Butt Fumble" leads me to believe he's going to be a factor down the stretch and I couldn't let a team with a better record pick him up.

In my mind, Matthews/Rivera >>> Fleener but something makes me feel like I should've picked up Fleener for this week instead. Maybe I'm overthinking it :lol:

Nah you're good. Matthews has been basically a WR1 since Sanchez took over and Rivera might be Carr's favorite target and the for sure starting tight end for the Raiders. Fleener has been great the past couple weeks but he has to split time with Dwayne Allen so you never know what you might get from him.

I'm still kicking myself for taking McKinnon over Forsett on the waiver wire a couple weeks back :smh:

Convinced the McCoy owner to come down from his original Evans & FJax offer to DJax & FJax.

Trying to gear up for the playoffs at 9-2. Going in with:

Luck

Le'Veon

McCoy

Green

Sanders

Graham

Evans

Key bench players are Mathews, Wayne, Crowell, K. Allen. 

I swear I want to start Beckham or Hopkins over Julio at this point. If I started either one of them I would have had a W this past week. Dude has not done jack **** for me.

couple questions....

im starting crowell over ellington and percy....PPR league and get return yards...good move?

also got big ben is on bye week...i feel so stupid too dropping brady for him after first 4 weeks lol but anyway some of the qbs i was considering this week Vick, alex smith, josh mccown...what you guys think?

Who do you guys think will have the better matchup as far as defense? Im trying to decide who to go with

I have KC & SF..Thoughts?

Is Gio back or what?

I need to fill a spot at RB with Forsett

West
Hill
Anderson

And who gets the flex?
West
Hill
Anderson
Sanu

Drop Anderson go grab Gore vs Wash?

Last edited:
Who would you guys roll with in a PPR league with 100 yard receiving/rushing yard bonus

Edelman vs DET

Ingram vs BAL

Gray vs DET

Is Lacy a reliable RB2 to go with in the playoffs?

Or
Is Le'Veon Bell a reliable RB2 to go with in the playoffs?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom