OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Someone just dropped Harvin in my 12 team league 
nerd.gif

Still deciding on Julio vs Gordon

I'm heavily leaning Julio...
Atlanta's offensive line offers Ryan little time to sit back and let his deep reads develop. They are 25th in the league in TOP and 26th worst with 28 of their 113 drives resulting in 3 and outs. Hoyer is 2nd behind only Luck in completions and yards on passes 20 or more yards.

Atlanta's offensive line offers Ryan little time to sit back and let his deep reads develop. They are 25th in the league in TOP and 26th worst with 28 of their 113 drives resulting in 3 and outs. Hoyer is 2nd behind only Luck in completions and yards on passes 20 or more yards.
Good stuff.. Ryan's line and their lack of run game are horrible for the receivers...

I will still take it down to the wire...

Need some quick answers....

If you could only roll with one of these two as your second TE behind Kelce for the rest of the year who would it be......Rudolph or Marcedes Lewis?

There's been reports that Trufant, who has been ranked as the 9th best corner by PFF on the season, will be shadowing Gordon but Atlanta conventionally doesn't move their corners around. Trufant stays on the left side with Alford on the right but Alford is likely to miss the game and I doubt the Falcons want McClain covering Gordon so they might change the way they cover for this game.

Nonetheless WR1s have had success vs Atlanta:

Brandin Cooks 7-77-1

Mohamed Sanu 5-110-0

Vincent Jackson 2-15-1

Jarius Wright 8-132-0

Odell Beckham 4-44-1

Alshon Jeffery 5-136-0

Torrey Smith 3-81-1

Golden Tate 7-151-1

Mike Evans 7-125-1

Kelvin Benjamin 9-109-1

Big week for me, our playoffs start early because I have no idea why the commissioner set it up next week. Win and I am guaranteed to get in but if I lose this week I can still get in since I should have tie breakers over people.

Stafford vs NE

or

Kaep vs Skins

There's been reports that Trufant, who has been ranked as the 9th best corner by PFF on the season, will be shadowing Gordon but Atlanta conventionally doesn't move their corners around. Trufant stays on the left side with Alford on the right but Alford is likely to miss the game and I doubt the Falcons want McClain covering Gordon so they might change the way they cover for this game.

Nonetheless WR1s have had success vs Atlanta:

Brandin Cooks 7-77-1
Mohamed Sanu 5-110-0
Vincent Jackson 2-15-1
Jarius Wright 8-132-0
Odell Beckham 4-44-1
Alshon Jeffery 5-136-0
Torrey Smith 3-81-1
Golden Tate 7-151-1
Mike Evans 7-125-1
Kelvin Benjamin 9-109-1

And this is my conundrum.. Gotta start dez and Demaryius..

But at my flex spot I'm torn between evans and gordon.. I'm probably going go with gordon.. But it pains me to bech evans after last week and his last couple of weeks

Hell jordan mathews and Edelman will probably be stuck on my bench the rest of the way

My gut is telling me to start Gordon at Flex so I am. Especially since Hill's workload will probably reduce.

Got Evans and Marshall as my safety blankets though...

Said the same last year after his 4 game suspension and it burned me. Believe they played the Vikings and Gordon and Hoyer went off.
yeah but 11 weeks is 11 weeks. i guess if i had an option like Evans, it would be an easy decision for me. that being said i'm starting Gordon over Reggie Wayne, I'm just not expecting 140 yards and 2 tds. 

Said the same last year after his 4 game suspension and it burned me. Believe they played the Vikings and Gordon and Hoyer went off.
yeah but 11 weeks is 11 weeks. i guess if i had an option like Evans, it would be an easy decision for me. that being said i'm starting Gordon over Reggie Wayne, I'm just not expecting 140 yards and 2 tds. 
u better start him over Reggie Wayne man 
laugh.gif

Our league is so deep that the waiver wire is bare bones.

Ive got 5 defenses on my roster. :lol: Defense score more than 12 pts routinely in this league so they're better pick ups than 2nd or 3rd string W/R/T.

I literally HAVE to start Gordon this week, and I HAVE to start Gio, Herron or Latavius Murray...and this is a must-win for me. This better go well for me :lol:

What's going on guys?

Non PPR, redraft, standard scoring.

I give: Alshon

I get: Julio

My Team:

QB: Cutler, Ryan

RB: Lacy, Morris, Denard Robinson, Ben Tate

WR: Alshon, Kelvin Benjamin, Reggie Wayne, T Williams, Kendall Wright, Colston

TE: Jimmy, Witten

Should I stay put, or go through with it?

Back
Top Bottom