OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Our league is so deep that the waiver wire is bare bones.

Ive got 5 defenses on my roster. :lol: Defense score more than 12 pts routinely in this league so they're better pick ups than 2nd or 3rd string W/R/T.

Wonder how many roster spots you guys have if you can stash that many defenses. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

None of my trades went through smh.

So I'm going to leave TY hilton on the bench considering Luck is my QB. My starting WR's will be Demaryius, Jordy, and Gordon. Come on Flash!

Call me crazy but "Tanny." Miami could be chasing encouraging the passing game. Especially if Peyton spots the Broncos a nice lead. "Tanny" has weapons in Mikey, Landry, and Clay.

May the best man win.
do you feel like Matt Ryan at home would be a better play or ryan tanny in a potential shootout

Don't know what his workload is gonna be, but he could be a good add if you need depth going into the playoffs.

Keep Jordan Reed as backup TE or drop him for Clay, Marcedes Lewis or Owen Daniels?

PPR

Last edited:
Plus rg3 not really going to him.. Well he's only been in on passing downs.. If the change QBs then maybe niles is worth picking up if they aren't splitting time anymore

Clay might be your best option with the Dolphins using him more.. Watch marcedes though

Our league is so deep that the waiver wire is bare bones.

Ive got 5 defenses on my roster. :lol: Defense score more than 12 pts routinely in this league so they're better pick ups than 2nd or 3rd string W/R/T.

Wonder how many roster spots you guys have if you can stash that many defenses. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

6 bench spots. 4 are going to defenses. The others are Sims and McFadden.

Im tryin to trade for Antonio Gates ..

I offered Hill & Bryant .. is that good?

Or West?

Dude is 10th in the league .. im 1st so im tryin to stack before deadline tomorrow

Last edited:
What's nuts is the Falcons have only had 3 true home games and it's week 12 now

I really do believe in Julio and Ryan playing great in their dome. In those 3 true home games he's averaged elite numbers.. 

So i just traded West & Bryant for Gates

Really hoping Gio dont come back .. at least for this week

My opponents after this week i can get by. I guess i can rely on Anderson since hillman and ball gonna be done til post season more than likely

I picked up Blount to stash away and released Percy. It was him, Sanu or Crabs that would have gotten the boot.
I'm deep at WR

I have murray, j bell, and charles for my RBs and sanders, Evans, ODB, and Djax as my wr. Do I trade charles for Dez and denard robinson/Sammy Watkins? PPR
Or should I just keep my team as is for playoffs. As of now I'm the 1 seed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom