OFFICIAL 2014 Grammy Awards Thread 1/26

Macklemore posting that text for everyone to see just shows how desperate he wants to be liked. Should've kept that in house.

C'mon, man....

Then why post a personal conversation for the world to see? Dude is looking for validation on some 'Guys I like Kendrick too! Look!'

Why would he look for validation to his own fans who probably gives no ****s that Kendrick lost?

Last edited:
I just don't see a need for 1. Why apologize? People get robbed every year. 2. Why post it? If Kendrick really is the homie, keep it amongst yourselves. 'Sorry I robbed you' is humble brag line of the year so far.

Honestly swear to god
This the first time I've heard this song
Not a bad song
But doesn't make me wanna check out his catalog

Last edited:
Macklemore has pretty good pr guys. He's just manipulating the media at his will.

Dude will become a bigger star than any black rapper ever was at this rate.

Man, what? 

They're actually cool and have affiliated with each other before.  Ya guys looking for any way to discredit Macklemore, c'mon now, dude is just showing respect and humbling himself at that.  

If any rapper thought they were taking a Grammy aside Mack, they were in heavy denial. :lol:

Kanye did speak truth when it comes to the Grammys. It's bogus.

Man, what? 

They're actually cool and have affiliated with each other before.  Ya guys looking for any way to discredit Macklemore, c'mon now, dude is just showing respect and humbling himself at that.  

I didn't see that as bragging either. He knows he didn't deserve 4 Grammys. Utter BS on the Grammys part

Back
Top Bottom