official 2014 jordan brand release prediction thread

they are working on the Jordan 23 flightclub again, the same site where the 15's dropped a few years back to drop a few limited jordans.

that'd be crack.. i still remember how easy it was to get that nubuck 12 pack back in 03.. not sure how that site would work in todays climate though. Back then we got notification through the mail and not blogs.

Last edited:
What he said. Plus Aqua 8, Columbia xi, and some kind of retro+ VI that is actually sick.
Most wanted: Carmines 6 since i missed the cdps in 08 not willing to pay $450+shipping for these today but again it may have something like retro 88 type or QS mode if they release. the Italian stallion is my next in line and would be retiring from jb brand after that. Lastly, the Aquas which is the sickest of them eights.

DTRT RETRO III WITH NIKE AIR!
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
dumbest thing Ive heard.

have a feeling they going to do the bred 6 but hopefully they dont use that ugly gym red

have a feeling they going to do the bred 6 but hopefully they dont use that ugly gym red
alien.gif

first of all they are infrareds, second of all, it was varsity red, third of all I wasn't even talking about that..
alien.gif

Wow sonned him up lol...

Maroon 6
Hare 7
Carmine's
...they rele need to do some 10s to
Some altitudes to would be nice

Hoping for:

Sport Blue 6
Maroon 6
Indiglo 14
College Blue 17
Black Silver 17
White Midnight 16
Black Royal Blue 18

THE COLUMBIA XI'S WILL BE THE LAST I COP WHENEVER THEY BRING THEM BACK OUT.

I need the black and red 12s with the leather! Not that flu game suede crap! I hope the September blue and sports blue release with the Carmines and last but not least the columbias for everyone pissed at the gamma blue 11s this year

Back
Top Bottom