OFFICIAL 2014 MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD (8-8) : MAYBE NEXT YEAR SMH

At least it will be quiet during bye week.

If he struggles vs Packers, it will get loud again. Nature of people.

I'm never gonna be quiet, so there's that. :lol:

There's absolutely nothing I have on this game, honestly. I watched possibly the worst football team I've ever seen out there today, wearing black and silver. Boy it must suck to root for them Al Davis or not. :lol:

same way many people feel about dolphins fans. its frustrating being a fan of a constantly losing team. one year, itll pay off. til then, keep hoping.

same way many people feel about dolphins fans. its frustrating being a fan of a constantly losing team. one year, itll pay off. til then, keep hoping.

Well the good news is we should be getting back a plethora of players that are much better than what we had out there already. Reshad Jones makes sure Jimmy Wilson isn't starting at safety. Pouncey is the best center in football. Misi is a clear upgrade over that bum Trusnik. Dion Jor...... moron. :smh:

The thing I'm concerned about is nickel corner. Will Davis is a MOP.

If dions suspension got lifted and he served two games for no reason why don't those count against the suspension?

Well, on the bright side, we get Pouncey, Starks, Misi, Jones, hopefully Smith back for the next game, with Moreno and Jordan still a game or two away.

We're gonna need all hands on deck for the Packers, y'all know that. We gonna need a monster effort from the Dline to get at Rodgers and protect our corners.

With Jones back, I expect Wilson to move back to nickel corner, and Davis/Taylor go back to 4th/5th CB's.

What sucks is GB will have extra rest too, because they play Thursday. Was hopin they'd play Sunday and have a less than fresh team on the road against us. We need this game. And the team better look sharp comin off a bye week, not like last year where they started out down 14-0 just like that. Got to be better prepared this time.

[COLOR=#red]Jordan's suspension was a brand new one from another charge. He got popped taking something nonperformance enhancing. Supposedly he is in rehab as well... but that's the last I read a few weeks back.

Really liked the play calling on offense Sunday, but execution was against the Raiders. Grain of salt... what I didn't like was that double reverse trying to be too cute. Lamar only had 12 carries for some off reason, feed him to 20 and let him get going.

Defense is eh. Play calling is still the same, flats were better covered but (again) the run game is a problem. Luckily everyone's run game, for the most part, blows right now.

I hope to see an upward trend on offense, build on Sunday's win against a not so good defense but much better than the Raider's defense. The Dolphins have a 3 game stretch of not so great defenses. Then they will run into the Chargers who have been playing lights out, the Lions whose defense has been playing well, and the Bills again which we know how that goes. They will also, probably, have a better QB with Kyle Orton getting the start.

2-2 is about what I expected... these next 6 games are the true stretch to break away or get buried. With all this talent coming back they SHOULD be trending upward. We'll see...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Dolphins signed LaMichael James... Dolphins making power moves!

I know CP is happy... :lol:

Guessing it is to replace Juice at punt returner. [/COLOR]

Waste of a roster spot. But if he's just there to return kicks, then whatever.

Keep him off of the offense. He sucks as bad as Daniel Thomas.

[COLOR=#red]haha... I don't know if he is That bad... and DT has looked fine since being back. So there's that.

I think he will replace Juice, which I'm perfectly fine with. [/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom