OFFICIAL 2014 MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD (8-8) : MAYBE NEXT YEAR SMH

Incredible... two stops, one getting to the 1 yard line. 0 points, 2 turnovers.

I gotta bad feeling about this game now. They got the ball in great field position already up 7.

Last edited:
Wow other then that first drive our defense has been good. Actually keeping us in the game

EVERY SINGLE F-CKING PLAY RYAN F-CKING TANNEHILL STARES DOWN HIS GOD DAMN RECIEVERS..... I'M DONE.

You're leading Hartline who has two DBs on top of him... What The F-ck are you looking at?!?!?!

Defense is playing amazing. Dolphins are NOT running the ball... not going through progressions... I'm so fed up with this team in general. All the talent in the world right now and cannot get out of their own way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tannehill finally throws a decent pass, Mike Wallace drop. Right on time.

LMFAO.... and now Albert, the injury prone left tackle, is hurt. Imagine that.

The guy they over paid for when they could of had a better and caper left tackler from Baltimore... the Dolphins way. I'm usually not this mad at the Dolphins, this is just some dumb sh-t.

AND THEN CLAY STEPS THE F-CK OUT OF BOUNDS?!?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
He's on his rookie contract. Believe this is his option year.

And again, dolphins make it very hard on themselves. Two false starts by the anchors.

Tannehill with a poor throw to Wallace but got the PI.

Sure would be nice to have Dion Jordan in rotation right now................

http://peaksneakers.com/team-wade-w...etry-professional-basketball-shoes-p-826.html

Wade%20All%20in%20Team%20Mid%20Asymmetry.jpg

Anyone have any peak coupons? That $30 shipping is killin me

Those are hideous...

Good god it really is a different QB. What the hell was that first half man? The second half, for the most part, has been really fun to watch.

And we go super conservative. We're just asking for another late game let down like we've done the past 4 years.

More than that... but yes. Also stupid to run. It down and burn a time out... just take the penalty and put. Rodgers score you need them.

Also would like to say... Wheeler has played a HELLA of a lot better this year.

....... And then you take a time out. You give the Packers a time out...

Back
Top Bottom