OFFICIAL 2014 MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD (8-8) : MAYBE NEXT YEAR SMH

DIFFERNT YEAR SAME OLD DOLPHINS. LETTING THE TEAM DRIVE DOWN THE FIELD AND WIN THE GAME. THIS **** HAS HAPPENED AT LEAST TWICE EACH YEAR FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS.

mad.gif

indifferent.gif

sick.gif

frown.gif

4th and 10
3rd and 9
3rd and 8
3rd and 10

All converted against our defense.

Same as I've been complaining about since the Saints game last year.

Matt Moore was great in the 2nd half tho.................

4th and 10
3rd and 9
3rd and 8
3rd and 10

All converted against our defense.

Same as I've been complaining about since the Saints game last year.

Matt Moore was great in the 2nd half tho.................
Same thing happened last year against the Panthers. I knew as soon as we ran the ball on 3rd and 9 and gifted the ball back to them it was over.

I'm legit hurt cause the 3rd qtr gave me hope. 3 mins left I'm the game and we're throwing the ball. Packers had one timeout, why not kill the clock by running?

I want us to lose the next 3 games. It's like we lose, get a win then the anger resets. I want consecutive losses if it means coaches might get fired.

I'm legit hurt cause the 3rd qtr gave me hope. 3 mins left I'm the game and we're throwing the ball. Packers had one timeout, why not kill the clock by running?

I want us to lose the next 3 games. It's like we lose, get a win then the anger resets. I want consecutive losses if it means coaches might get fired.
repped for da truth bring on harbaugh

I'm thinking Philbin is gone if they don't make the playoffs anyway.

The remainder of the schedule is FILLED with winnable games.

We got bears next then jags. Jags gotta eventually win one, why not against us.

This game felt so scripted man. :smh:

I'm thinking Philbin is gone if they don't make the playoffs anyway.

The remainder of the schedule is FILLED with winnable games.

True but if we're barely getting by I don't even want us to make the playoffs.

I want us to have that winning confidence the packers, Broncos, Seahawks all have. No one expects us to win but us. Coming into this game I didn't even expect us to win until the 3rd qtr. :smh:

DIFFERNT YEAR SAME OLD DOLPHINS. LETTING THE TEAM DRIVE DOWN THE FIELD AND WIN THE GAME. THIS **** HAS HAPPENED AT LEAST TWICE EACH YEAR FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS.

Seriously. #%!% THIS SQUAD.

I cannot believe Ross lets Philbin coach the entire season. Let that dog go #%@^ in another home. Enough is enough.

@%!% Philip Wheeler, that scrub QB who shall not be named, Brent Grimes slip n slide defense, and Coyle for terrible coaching.

I come in peace.

First off, that was a tough loss for yall. Yall played a hell of a 2nd half. I can't believe yall were throwing in that situation because the run game was working with the Packers D getting tired

I come in peace.

First off, that was a tough loss for yall. Yall played a hell of a 2nd half. I can't believe yall were throwing in that situation because the run game was working with the Packers D getting tired

Yep, coach calling passes when they had a single TO left. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Philbin should be out of here soon, hopefully fellas. We, the fans, all knew Philbin shouldve been fired with Ireland. Why Ross continues to fire one but not the other, I don't understand.

Last edited:

Seriously. #%!% THIS SQUAD.

I cannot believe Ross lets Philbin coach the entire season. Let that dog go #%@^ in another home. Enough is enough.

@%!% Philip Wheeler, that scrub QB who shall not be named, Brent Grimes slip n slide defense, and Coyle for terrible coaching.

Grimes and Finnegan were all over the ground... no press at all letting Jody get off. Don't get that.

Was NOT Wheeler's fault, that was coaching bro. Coaches put him in that position. Should of had Jenkins out there.

Should of NEVER called any of the time outs. No reason to call one going into the 2 minute warning. 4th down and you let arguably the best QB and a good HD regroup to get a play... then do so again with 6 seconds left.

No excuse. This team has all the talent in the world, coaching has failed again. And again the Dolphins will be looking to fill a Head Coaching vacancy among other things.

Grimes and Finnegan were all over the ground... no press at all letting Jody get off. Don't get that.

Was NOT Wheeler's fault, that was coaching bro. Coaches put him in that position. Should of had Jenkins out there.

Should of NEVER called any of the time outs. No reason to call one going into the 2 minute warning. 4th down and you let arguably the best QB and a good HD regroup to get a play... then do so again with 6 seconds left.

No excuse. This team has all the talent in the world, coaching has failed again. And again the Dolphins will be looking to fill a Head Coaching vacancy among other things.

It's not Wheeler's fault he was in that spot, but way to defend about as bad as humanly possible.

Grimes and Finnegan were propped up by Phins fans on message boards as the next Surtain and Madison. lol, hardly. Blasphemy.

Philbin and Coyle are dogs. Calling those timeouts gave Green Bay 5 timeouts in the 2nd half, and they got us with the fake spike, what a stupid team to let that happen.

I had no problem with them calling the time out on 4th and 10. It came after a incompletion and the clock was already stopped. I think they had us in a bad set on defense and they wanted to get it right on 4th down which it didn't matter. The other one was stupid. There's reports he's losing the locker room

The Packers are dead last in the NFL in rushing defense, so help me God if they come out and try to make Tannehill throw it all over the field, I'm going to kill our coaching staff.

Dead, last. RUN, the ball.

With that thought in mind, Moreno has been practicing this week. And with Pouncey back too, the run game which was already doin pretty good, is now even stronger. (if Moreno does in fact play a few snaps)

Run the ball, kill clock, play action passes when you are set up for it, and try to keep Rodgers on the damn sideline for as long as possible.

I remember last year after the bye, the Dolphins came out flat as hell, they can't do that this time. Have to come out ready to play for a change. Get a lead, run the ball as much as possible, shorten the game. If they try anything outside of that, the staff has to go. Two God damn weeks to prep, they absolutely can not get their gameplan wrong, no excuse.

RUN, the ball.

*come out throwin*

:smh:

Btw, on the Marino play, all Finnegan had to do was tackle the WR inbounds and the game is over. Dungy and Harrison touched on this during SNF show. Finnegan lazily grabbed the WR and threw him out of bounds, stopping the clock for GB. If he shows some IQ and effort, tackles Jordy inbounds, game over.

I can't stand that dude. All game he was either being dragged down the field, turned around, or making stupid plays like the fake spike. Bad signing.

Last edited:

It's not Wheeler's fault he was in that spot, but way to defend about as bad as humanly possible.

Grimes and Finnegan were propped up by Phins fans on message boards as the next Surtain and Madison. lol, hardly. Blasphemy.

Philbin and Coyle are dogs. Calling those timeouts gave Green Bay 5 timeouts in the 2nd half, and they got us with the fake spike, what a stupid team to let that happen.

[COLOR=#red]I agree, but EVERYONE in the NFL knows he isn't a coverage LB. He plays close to the line, redirects runs, makes strong side tackles which he has done well this year. There is ZERO reason he should of ever been out in coverage.

I refuse to ever go on a MIami Dolphins message board other than this one. Everytime I see comments in B/R, Sun Sentinal etc they all just sound like f-ckin morons.

They sure did... Why the hell was Cortland so far off of Adams when that happened?! Why in the blue hell did he "tackle" him out of bounds?! None of that made any sense... Horrible last 3 minutes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]I agree, but EVERYONE in the NFL knows he isn't a coverage LB. He plays close to the line, redirects runs, makes strong side tackles which he has done well this year. There is ZERO reason he should of ever been out in coverage.

I refuse to ever go on a MIami Dolphins message board other than this one. Everytime I see comments in B/R, Sun Sentinal etc they all just sound like f-ckin morons.

They sure did... Why the hell was Cortland so far off of Adams when that happened?! Why in the blue hell did he "tackle" him out of bounds?! None of that made any sense... Horrible last 3 minutes.[/COLOR]

FACT! I made that mistake once years back, they truly don't use logic and are all emotionally based idiots

:lol: finheaven was ground zero after yesterday's game

Finnegan is a bad signing. Would love to trade him for Vontae... :smh:

All this stuff comes down to coaching.

How many games now the last two years do we have as examples of bad late game coaching?

The Buffalo game after a bye last year. The NE game where we were up 17-0, the TB game, the Carolina game, and then the last two games of the year that showed ZERO backbone, and no gameplans.

So far this year, we didn't run the two minute offense to close the first half in Buffalo (a strength of our offense), we didn't attack KC without Charles, when we were runnin the ball just fine, and had no turnovers, and now this game vs GB in which we gave up about 50 3rd and long conversions, called 2 extra timeouts, which did NOTHING. Christ, they called TO, and put Wheeler in the game, to cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They called TO, how did they not get the right guys on the field?????? GB COULDN'T run the ball with no timeouts, it wouldn't be safe, it was an OBVIOUS pass down, why do you have Philip Wheeler on the field for?????????????????????????????????????? You called TO you stupid ************. :lol:

That's not a player/talent issue, that's a moronic leader issue. Plain and simple. Pete Carroll doesn't screw that up. Bill B doesn't screw that up. Harbaugh doesn't screw that up, Joe Philbin screws that up, royally. And cost his team a football game, at home, off a bye week. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom