OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Where's this coming from?
there's only so much time to devote on the weekend , my priorities usually ACC/SEC cus I don't have the Pac 12 network , fox usually has a mid day pac 12 game I over look cus of espn/abc/nbc/espn 2 /cbs/ and the rest of the games have 10:30+ start times :lol: I basically catch up to pac 12 play around Tuesday . But His burst is silly :wow:

Last edited:

Where's this coming from?
there's only so much time to devote on the weekend , my priorities usually ACC/SEC cus I don't have the Pac 12 network , fox usually has a mid day pac 12 game I over look cus of espn/abc/nbc/espn 2 /cbs/ and the rest of the games have 10:30+ start times
laugh.gif
I basically catch up to pac 12 play around Tuesday . But His burst is silly
eek.gif
Yeah. Baylor and Cardo are mad.

BC gettin' a lot of love tonight.

I guueesss....
everett Golson + on the road + Friday
But they has dalvin cook
My guess is
First half = everett Golson lololol
second half = dalvin cook :wow:
24-20 fsu

Does BC have any semblance of an offense though? I keep hearing about the defenses and then Golson/Cook. What's BC rolling with on O? If they can't score then how will this be close?

BC gettin' a lot of love tonight.

I guueesss....
everett Golson + on the road + Friday
But they has dalvin cook
My guess is
First half = everett Golson lololol
second half = dalvin cook
eek.gif

24-20 fsu
Does BC have any semblance of an offense though? I keep hearing about the defenses and then Golson/Cook. What's BC rolling with on O? If they can't score then how will this be close?
They beat Howard 76-0. Whatever that means.

Up in Boston for this FSU game. Man I love this city...

Hoping we come out strong and fast. Jimbo needs to open the playbook and mix things up for us to have success tonight

Back
Top Bottom