OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

For charlie to get fired they gotta win like 5 games or less

Texas has Cal, Ok State, TCU, Oklahoma, and KState coming up. They could easily go 1-6 to start the season. They will beat Kansas and ISU. Thats 3 wins....Might beat Tech. Thats 4. They might only win 5 games this season.

CPC2J3iUcAAHBmh.jpg:large

LB u.

Especially counting the transfers teams like Georgia got after we'd coached them up.

Charlie has total control of that program. Don't let national media sway your opinion, boosters aren't the problem.
what are they saying in Texas about Patterson ? Like what was the straw tha broke the camels back ?
Word is he froze out a bunch of boosters and big money types, didn't cater to them, and didn't include them in a lot of decisions so they started withholding money support and influence, because they didn't like him, and it hurt the department as a whole.

Statis would know better though. That's his local radio.

Last edited:
As long as Tom Herman isn't an absolute butcher with in game management, he's going to be a star. 

I hear him on the radio all the time here in Houston. He's very impressive, just sounds like he gets it. :pimp:

Dude is an offensive genius, I'm happy he got a coaching gig (although the selfish side of me wish he stayed as our OC) :smokin

Charlie has total control of that program. Don't let national media sway your opinion, boosters aren't the problem.
what are they saying in Texas about Patterson ? Like what was the straw tha broke the camels back ?

Word is he froze out a bunch of boosters and big money types, didn't cater to them, and didn't include them in a lot of decisions so they started withholding money support and influence, because they didn't like him, and it hurt the department as a whole.

Statis would know better though. That's his local radio.

The guy had no people skill, pretty much alienating boosters, bmd's, fans, employees, coaches coaches across the AD, students and so on. Pretty much everyone who had something to do with UT they didn't like him because of his penny pinching ways.

Why does Clemson insist on putting Watson in situations to take unnecessary hits, they got all that talent around him there's no need for it for him to run so much.

@EzekielElliott
@taylorswift13 I see your in town tonight want to grab something to eat after their concert ? [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Zeke trying to get those yambs.

Zeke don't know the difference between there/they're/theirs/you're/your

LB u.

Especially counting the transfers teams like Georgia got after we'd coached them up.

Legit burst out laughing [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom