OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Didn't know Max B was still there
He's got two years left. And his deep ball is yikes in a good way.

He's kind of a statue in the pocket though, so if Kessler was running for his life Max woulda been
sick.gif

Kessler does have a better ability to get away from pressure. The thing is, some of those escapes were not necessary tonight. Also had that bonehead throw on the second INT.

I'll say this... the coaches probably lost me tonight with that FG call. I can excuse throwing on first down there, but that FG call in that situation when the kicker hasn't attempted a 40 yard FG all season? And even if he'd made it, they still woulda lost. 4 mins left, 1 timeout. Who cares how well the defense played. one first down and it's over. Go for the win.

And the series before with 3 straight pass plays?
laugh.gif

I can't even blame Wilcox. He called a great defensive game. This one is 100% on Helton and Sark.

Jon Solomon@JonSolomonCBS 22m22 minutes ago

Steve Sarkisian is 31-26 in Pac-12 games in 7 years as a coach. Why people call this an upset every time is beyond me.

Last edited:
I wish U Dub would stop wearing black :smh: :x You have great colors and tradition, stick to your guns b

My bad I was watching present day highlights of the #1 team

No one cares about meaningless games Bruh... USC win the title that year?

Nah

We the champs. Deal with it

My bad I was watching present day highlights of the #1 team

No one cares about meaningless games Bruh... USC win the title that year?

Nah

We the champs. Deal with it
You're not the champs though... We talking bout present day. You're a team with three ****** QBs that struggled against NIU and got taken to the wire by ATO. Prob get your backs blown out this year by Swendro. Go sit down.

Apparently, a few of those play action passes/sacks were Kessler checking out of a run play where he had run/pass option. @ooIRON MANoo have at it.

Whose #1 though? My rankings aren't working

Please tell me? Whose #1?

Who is it?

Please ??? I need to know

Moral victories are for minor league coaches.

Win by 1 or 100 it's a W. Period.

Sleep tight guys. 9-3. Trojans football

Back
Top Bottom