OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Deflection

Who's your team? Cuz if it's Cal you should get all the **** the way out.

For as trash as we've been you still haven't beaten us in damn near a decade. Been about that long since you won more than 7 games too. Sark would be a historically good coach for your program. So again foh.

And if it's UCLA. Lol.

Just a concept, but these are dope. 
 Randy Edsall ‏@RandyEdsall  12h12 hours ago
"Worrying is stupid. It's like walking around with an umbrella waiting for it to rain."- Wiz Khalifa
laugh.gif

Pac 12 the new SEC beating up on each other?

Cal upset Utah tomorrow?

Sark is done man he was already on thin ice and losing to Washington may have sealed his fate. Maybe SC can get Chip Kelly to come back bc whatever he has going on in Philly isn't working.

Tonight I'm going to check out this Georgia quarterback commit, Jacob Eason. First time watching a HS game in awhile.

Cause the teams that everyone thought was going to win are not winning it. Utah's to lose. They might Trent differ their way to the conference championship.
Sorry, we had a Thursday night game. Next week, Monday through Friday will go back to Cane *****ing and moaning... From the new ugly Adidas uniforms to why is al golden still coaching to why they should rehire butch Davis and why Charlie Strong is a perfect fit. Monday's around the corner.

:x damn so hostile. No need to take your anger Out on me it was a joke buddy.

Is it still the fault of sanctions or is that excuse done?

They're playing a lot of true freshmen, not an excuse for last night. That was poor coaching and a poor qb colliding.

Iron man crying on every god damn page.

:lol:. Had to take the torch from you for a bit. I'll return the Kleenex box tomorrow.

Doing what you do best I see.. Talking out your *** making **** up.

Like the fact he didn't attend or wasn't planning to attend classes this fall before completely pulling out. Alleged.

Bum *** program bragging about Alamo bowl appearances.

Deflection

For as trash as we've been you still haven't beaten us in damn near a decade. Been about that long since you won more than 7 games too. Sark would be a historically good coach for your program. So again foh.

And if it's UCLA. Lol.

Look at you all in the feels

No team I love to see lose more than USC :lol:

Deflection

And if it's UCLA. Lol.

Look at you all in the feels

No team I love to see lose more than USC :lol:

shame you've never seen it against your team though right?

:lol:  @ everything. SC fans so hurt right now.

Not hurt. I feel bad for the kids. Yeah we're starting 7 freshmen (9 if you count RoJo and Tyler Petite) but they should be 5-0 right now. Coaches lost that for them.

I'll never be hurt over a sporting event I'm not playing in.

But I only speak for myself when I say I'm not gonna sit idly by and let mush mouth dyslexic Mike or a Cal fan pop off.

Their national championship is watching Sc lose cuz they've learned from experience their teams ain't doing ****.

Last edited:
Just funny how USC fans cry like babies when they lose but hey "fight on" :lol: :lol:

Still being bitter about a bad call, and calling it the demise of your franchise. That's crying.

We talking about the game here, not blaming the refs, the NFL, the weather.

This is what the thread is for, game happened last night, if I'm talking about this game a decade later. Guilty of crying.

Tuck Rule #neverforget

Just funny how USC fans cry like babies when they lose but hey "fight on" :lol: :lol:

Still being bitter about a bad call, and calling it the demise of your franchise. That's crying.

We talking about the game here, not blaming the refs, the NFL, the weather.

This is what the thread is for, game happened last night, if I'm talking about this game a decade later. Guilty of crying.

Tuck Rule #neverforget

You know when you bring something that isn't college football you have nothing to say. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom