OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Not sure about that. Michigan feels really good about Nauta from what I've seen. 

Bobby, thought Vic was a LB? Seeing these rumors about Gentry moving to TE as well. 
He'll probably end up at another position, but Vic's going to start off as a QB.  A lot of people are expecting a move to LB, but honestly I think his best fit is on O. 

He got some reps at TE during fall camp.  The rumour was that it was just a "depth thing", but who knows.  If he gets passed up by Peters during the spring, I think that is when they'll end up moving him. 

Last edited:
Also theres the possibility of Taysom Hill transferring. Sam Webb has been saying with the likely attrition that will happen that they add as many as 13 more guys to the class but I think transfers count against that number, right?

I like Fuentes, he's proven and I like that he coached under Patterson at TCU. Think he would do well at a power 5 school

How yall feel about fuentes will at a power 5 ?
All depends on the situation, he'll have more resources, better players, etc. But also increased expectations and we really never know how these coaches will do when every week they're expected to perform while playing top programs every week.

Two rotator cuff surgeries on the same shoulder, I don't know, maybe. 'No evidence has been put forth that would convince me of it', that's how I'd put it.

I think it'll be short throws. Supposedly when JT did the jump pass to him against penn state that play was originally practiced for Braxton to throw

What Hardman gon' do with Pruitt gone? 
nerd.gif

Dre : Who is trying to get in on Jacob Eason ?
UF I think
Twitter was abuzz Monday night over Jacob Eason.

The Georgia quarterback commit followed Florida offensive coordinator Doug Nussmeier on Twitter two days after UF’s 27-3 win over UGA.

Eason, a five-star recruit, told 247Sports the Gators have reached out to him and said he followed Nussmeier so they could communicate.

I like Fuentes, he's proven and I like that he coached under Patterson at TCU. Think he would do well at a power 5 school

Im a big fan of Fuente. Hated when he left TCU. I thought he was stupid for taking that Memphis job but it has worked out well for him.

Also, am I the only one who thought Baylor looked extremely beatable last night? Their defense is bad. (Not saying TCU's is great but at least they have injuries an an excuse) but KState was basically running the same play over and over and Baylor couldnt stop it. Stidham looked good though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom