OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

I was watching College Football Daily during lunch, and man, Elika Sadeghi is real attractive
I can't explain it :lol:

Lol jt Barrett hit the cop with the "do you know who I am?" Line. Humble up son. You only got like 400 hours of a dui class or some ish.

We're not hiring at the moment.

Keep fighting the good fight

zionzhjkueuzirjym2gs.jpg

Canes Gang I got some inside scoop today:

Two of the most influential members of the BoT want Butch as the next coach of our program. President Frenk won't be as involved in the decision making as Shalala was so the decision will basically come down to Blake James and these two trustees. Also heard that if hired, Butch would make Ken Dorsey OC and would be open to bringing in Cristobal as OL coach. Butch won't demand too much money, which would allow the school to pay his assistants handsome salaries.

Along with this, some members of the BoT are highly intrigued with Strong and want to wait and see how his situation with Texas plays out.

Mike Shula is also apparently a strong candidate for the job.

Last edited:
Everett named the starter. Sure could have used him last week.

We're not hiring at the moment.
Where he's rumored to go

laugh.gif

****s best player was a Tedford recruit
I don't know. I hadn't even heard of this until Nako brought it up.
I lurk all the Pac 12 boards, and lately a few U of H and NFL boards and twitters for obvious reasons.

Dudes on Cal and USC boards who are connected with both football programs are reporting that ****s's people are floating around the word that ****s is interested in the Houston job if it becomes open. Which is hilarious, because I don't know that Houston would want him, and most importantly, it isn't open. Yet...

Without trying to trace my steps and find which message board post I first saw it mentioned on here's a quick Google search result:

http://www.californiagoldenblogs.co...*s-tom-herman-houston-cougars-coaching-rumors

EDIT

Didn't realize Houston has pursued him for the job twice in the past.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom