OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

http://m.foxsportsradio.com/onair/t.../jason-whitlock-says-mizzou-fb-team-14112561/

Whitlock is a ******* idiot. Instead of discussing he merits of the protests he tried to deflect and discredit them by creating straw men and irrelevant hypotheticals and what if scenarios.

What if the Japanese had never attacked Pearl Harbor? What if... Who cares?

Dude is a wolf in sheep's clothing and the epitome of an Uncle Tom.

Ironic because he loves calling people just that whenever they question HIS motives.

Last edited:
A little OT, but Lloyd Carrs 5 year old grandson, Chad Carr, looks like he will succumb to his inoperable brain tumor shortly... Parents made the tough decision today to put him in hospice and take him off steroids that haven't been helping like they hoped... As a parent to a 3 and 5 year old, it breaks my heart to see a little one be ravaged like this... Gods bless him and his family during these last precious moments.

Last edited:
A little OT, but Lloyd Carrs 5 year old grandson, Chad Carr, looks like he will succumb to his inoperable brain tumor shortly... Parents made the tough decision today to put him in hospice and take him off steroids that haven't been helping like they hoped... As a parent to a 3 and 5 year old, it breaks my heart to see a little one be ravaged like this... Gods bless him and his family during these last precious moments.
Damn 
mean.gif
 That is so sad. 

That's very sad to hear. My boy is a family friend of Lloyd Carr and by all accounts he is a great man.

http://m.foxsportsradio.com/onair/t.../jason-whitlock-says-mizzou-fb-team-14112561/

Whitlock is a ******* idiot. Instead of discussing he merits of the protests he tried to deflect and discredit them by creating straw men and irrelevant hypotheticals and what if scenarios.

What if the Japanese had never attacked Pearl Harbor? What if... Who cares?

Dude is a wolf in sheep's clothing and the epitome of an Uncle Tom.

Ironic because he loves calling people just that whenever they question HIS motives.
Indisputable fax. The Don Lemon of sports

Damn :smh:

Prayers for him and the Mich family

Clown Show Whitlock is a sellout. He was quick to cry racism when ESPN fired him. We all knew him and Cowherd would fit in on Fox.

Cardo what do you think of Herman at Georgia? From someone close to the program (OSU):

was speaking to the Second Wiseman, and he weighed in on Tom Herman's job prospects and an interesting observation from Urban Meyer...

"If Strong manages to hang on for another season at Texas, there is another job that could be opening that would be an unbelievable spot for Herman.

What makes it even more interesting is that Urban Meyer has referred to this job as the second best job in America and an absolute sleeping giant...

He is talking about GEORGIA---of course.

When you look at the amount of talent that comes out of that state relative to its size its just staggering. A top notch recruiter like Herman in the heart of Dixie would be an unbelievable match.

Meyer LOVES the Georgia area---and when you look at talents like Raekwon and Vonn Bell that he has pulled out of there. And go back to Cam Heyward and Bradley Roby(JT recruits)---you can see why Meyer thinks so highly of this programs' prospects....

you don't have to deal with ALL of the stuff that goes on down in South Florida----you keep your local kids at home---and you bring the program up a notch from where Richt has it currently---and you are a hero...look at the NFL rosters and you see TONS of kids from this area---and you wonder how Georgia ever lost football games at the levels that they did

Richt's biggest problem is that sometimes he is just too nice to be operating in the SEC---and that's why it seems that he can't break through that ceiling---and he seems to have leveled off some...

Georgia could be an elite job in the right hands.

Herman could be one to watch here....."

That Matthews family is really a football factory.
That's gotta be the greatest NFL family of all time. Clay Matthews Sr. produced:
Son: Clay Matthews Jr. (1st round pick, almost 20 years in the NFL)
- Grandson: Clay Matthews III (drafted in 1st round, with Green Bay since '09)
- Grandson: Casey Matthews (drafted in 4th round by Philly in '11, now with Minnesota)
Son: Bruce Matthews (1st round pick, almost 20 years in the NFL)
- Grandson: Kevin Matthews (undrafted, almost 5 years in the NFL)
- Grandson: Jake Matthews (drafted in the 1st round, with Atlanta since 2014)
- Grandson: Mike Matthews (most definitely undrafted, but 4 year starter and full-ride at TAMU)
- Grandson: Luke Matthews (top 100 recruit in the 2017 class, destined for the NFL)

That family needs a 30 for 30 or something. That's an insane lineage.

Edit: Clay Sr.'s dad even played minor league baseball and coached multiple sports at The Citadel for several years. Crazy bloodline.

Last edited:
Herman's still flipping guys even seen a Twitter comment that said Tyrie Cleveland might jump down too.

You can't quit us yet man. :frown:

And just to expand on that, Cleveland is also supposedly high on Arkansas as well right now...could very well be the high of a good win for Arkansas and Houston being undefeated. He's been all over the place with his "favorites" and flavors of the month ever since he decommitted from TAMU. I don't think anybody really ever has any clue where he's leaning as he's a quiet kid and doesn't give a single thing up in interviews. Seems like Houston would benefit from having his former HC on staff, but I doubt anyone will actually feel good about a commitment or anything until he finally signs something on signing day.

While I think both him & Sonny Cumbie are gonna get money whipped this offseason if you asked me today id put money on Major

Don't know how any of em would fair as the head guy tho

Back
Top Bottom