OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

LMAOOOOOO unreal.
Man I told y'all. With his agent, he will always land on his feet.

Kongbo decommits from Vols, headed to USC

Makes sense. He can get some serious time at DE for the Trojans. Is this confirmed? I would have thought Bama would swoop in on him

Where was he initially committed to out of high school?

Something makes me think that Richt is hiring Cristobal as TE coach. He offered Scott the WR coach spot, so he already has a TE coach in mind. The fact that he hasn't hired the TE coach yet makes me think that the announcement for that won't happen until after the NCG. Completely throwing **** against the wall, but it makes sense in my head :lol:

Something makes me think that Richt is hiring Cristobal as TE coach. He offered Scott the WR coach spot, so he already has a TE coach in mind. The fact that he hasn't hired the TE coach yet makes me think that the announcement for that won't happen until after the NCG. Completely throwing **** against the wall, but it makes sense in my head :lol:

would be an excellent hire

Apparently Herman was just on the radio in Houston and got into it with the host over him reporting the Kyle Allen transfer 
laugh.gif

Roberto Aguayo fore goes senior year and is going pro. Has his degree already.

wants that money and to let his brother get that true freshman start possibly becoming one of the best kickers ever

Barry Sanders Jr. Transferring out. Totally forgot about him with the rise of McCaffrey.

USC going to spin this and say Clancy is who we wanted all along.

He did a solid job his last run, but hates recruiting. You can't be a college DC and hate that part of the game. WOUld be great of Coach O came to help in that area.

Was Coach O trying to get the DC job at LSU? Or does he finally realize he's a better position coach?

Nick the host 'When time slows down for you can we get lunch?' Herman 'Who is this' Host - 'Nick' Herman - 'Absolutely not'.
roll.gif

That interview wasn't a good look for Herman TBH.  Dude should have just let it go. 

Looks like it's Doug Meacham to A&M, not Mazzone...

Would make sense of Cumbie turning down Texas.

Michael Pittman broke his collarbone yesterday during Army game practices. Supposed to be an early entry.

Roberto Aguayo fore goes senior year and is going pro. Has his degree already.
RAIDERS need to keep that FSU kicker tradition going.

funny enough the last college kicker to leave early was seabas.

Last edited:
I for one enjoyed the Herman interview. Was it a good look for him? Nope, but do I love to see people turn heel? YES!

Back
Top Bottom