OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Finally!

Don is back to LB coach and we are now in search of a DC

any legit guys out there that can right the ship?

if Oregon had any kind of defense we would be a top program year in and out
Justin Wilcox is available
wink.gif

Buckeye fans are worried about next season? Come on man. You guys have talent everywhere.

:lol:

I'm just stressing over all these dudes leaving. They'll be fine next season I'm sure, just crazy losing so many underclassmen and seniors at once. Reload and start again :pimp:

:lol:

I'm just stressing over all these dudes leaving. They'll be fine next season I'm sure, just crazy losing so many underclassmen and seniors at once. Reload and start again :pimp:

I hear ya. That was once USC but now, dudes declare early and for 90% of the time, I just laugh at the poor decisions being made.

But you guys are a machine. And you have the most important position returning. Great foundation.

Mique Juarez said today that he's down to two: UCLA and Ole Miss.

UCLA connection is his parents being life long Bruin fans and pushing him to go there from the start (reason he decommitted from SC.) Ole Miss connection is Chris Kiffin who was an SC defensive assistant and recruiter in 2010 and currently Ole Miss's D line coach, recruiting coordinator, and bag man.

da77b08bb320452ed6039c6153c4af96.jpg

Last edited:
chuck pagano staying with the Colts. sorry mich fans. though i'm not sure you even wanted him.

So Frost just made Oregon's LB coach Erik Chinander the new DC here at UCF.

From reading the ducks boards, he's one of the better recruiters Oregon had.

Let's see what happens with UCF recruiting.

Last edited:
@AndrewGreif

A busy day for Oregon football continues: QB Morgan Mahalak has asked for and received his release. Former 4* recruit.

Bralon Addison declared for the draft too.

Last edited:
Wait, why does Bama get unlimited practice and Clemson gets limited practice?
Something with the schools semesters starting on different dates. Clemson semester starts before bamas so they only have a certain amount of.time due to NCAA rules. Bamas semester starts later on so they have unlimited practice time

Back
Top Bottom