OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Who you guys picking tonight?  I'm going with Bama.  I don't think that Clemson OL is going to be able to hold up against Bama's DL. 

laugh.gif

Whatever happened to SOS?

Who you guys picking tonight?  I'm going with Bama.  I don't think that Clemson OL is going to be able to hold up against Bama's DL. 

Would love to see Clemson lose but Clemson is the type of team that always gives Bama fits (spread attack with mobile QB). I think Clemson wins by 14

Nike announced all cfp teams will wear mach speed templates, but clemson still not wearing them. Maybe tonight?

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

NCAA otw?

Last edited:
Week 1 2016

Bama/Southern Cal in Jerryworld
Clemson at Auburn
LSU/Wisconsin at Lambeau
UCLA at TAMU
ND at Texas
Houston/Oklahoma in Houston
FSU/Ole Miss Orlando
UGA/UNC in Atlanta

#Lit

Which broadcast are you going to watch tonight??? I must say that watching the broadcast with the coaches breaking everything down was pretty fun... Do they have an All 22 camera??? Might have to give that a whirl

I'm gonna flip around but I'll have two or more devices going

The TB will stay on the regular broadcast

Man I think Dabo may have goofed with this Deon Cain situation

Last edited:
Dabo was probably better off sending him home because iirc correctly he failed a Clemson drug test not a NCAA. Had he been around he almost assuredly would have been tested by the NCAA and if that test came back he would be suspended for 6 games

Back
Top Bottom