OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

EA Sports says this video isn't a teaser for the return of NCAA Football

We have no new plans or announcements to make regarding the EA SPORTS NCAA Football series. Today's National Championship game reminds us more than ever that the hearts in our community still beat for college football.

e25edbf0fddc.gif

Kid does a good job of not panicking and getting grabby when he gets beat downfield. Just plays the receivers hands on the underthrown balls and gets his head around on the highlights

Is he going to play corner in college?
he played wr too I believe , but my guess is he could playing opposite corn as early as next season . You think about it and his competition is only sheldrick redwine and Michael Jackson ...scary thin at DB

From his I believe his sophomore year , standing still no shoes vertical
View media item 1865025Look like he propelling up to the sky :lol:
View media item 1865047

Last edited:
Alexander a game-time decision :smh: Ridley may get 150+ if he can't go.

No reason Byrd shouldn't be a 5*...but who cares he'll be getting all the burn he could want and more next year with our putrid depth at DB...Lord knows we need a few more to come on board

Almost forgot the game was on tonight. This might be the most boring build up to a national title game I've ever seen :lol:

I dno who pull for. Can't stand Bama but the corniness of Dabo might be worse...can they both lose?

Almost forgot the game was on tonight. This might be the most boring build up to a national title game I've ever seen :lol:

I dno who pull for. Can't stand Bama but the corniness of Dabo might be worse...can they both lose?

How could you forget ESPN has been playing a promo for it every 5 minutes :lol:.

Saying no way Byrd shouldn't be a 5 star is a little egregious :lol:. No way is he the 42nd best corner in the country though.

I probably would rate byrd a high 4 star top 65 player ...which once I put in my delusional miami fan homer evaluation calculator makes byrd a mid 4 star top 150 player

But like stated there's not 41 better corners than him .

Last edited:
Went ghost two years ago (prob for work reasons) and hasn't posted since. If he's still inclined I imagine he's staying away from the thread for jinx purposes.

He's certainly missed though.

Ah gotcha, TBH I went thru a stretch where I barely posted/lurked for awhile and I hardly post at all compared to what I used to. It's crazy how much more free time you have in HS/college/whenyoudon'thaveajoboragirl :lol:

This thread always keeps me coming back though :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom