OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Moments like this make me proud to be a Nter. Most of us don't like Texas but we recognize what kind of guy and coach Charlie is and we want him to do well.

Wow something definitely changed in that Texas locker room
Red River Showdown. Rivalry games will do that to a program with nothing to lose.

Most of us don't like Texas but we recognize what kind of guy and coach Charlie is and we want him to do well.
Longhorns can conceivably finish 7-5 to salvage an otherwise lost season. Baylor appears to be the only "unwinnable" game remaining on Texas' schedule.

WTF. Lou Groza never played a varsity college game? He went on to become a HOF lineman? Mind blown

That story of him showing up the kicker wearing a suit and wing tips lol.

Think today was the first time I ever truly rooted for Tejas. Charlie :smokin

How come no one at the LSU game? I know things happening in the Carolinas but I would think Tiger fans would show up for another home game.

Red River Showdown. Rivalry games will do that to a program with nothing to lose.

Most of us don't like Texas but we recognize what kind of guy and coach Charlie is and we want him to do well.
Longhorns can conceivably finish 7-5 to salvage an otherwise lost season. Baylor appears to be the only "unwinnable" game remaining on Texas' schedule.

texas tech gonna drag the longhorns too.

Or OU just couldn't stop a running quarterback

this :lol:

let's not make more of this than it really was :lol:

How come no one at the LSU game? I know things happening in the Carolinas but I would think Tiger fans would show up for another home game.

I wonder how it went with tickets. Probably somewhat short notice so not a lot of people came

The style that Fournette runs and being in the SEC he needs to somehow get insurance. He's bound to get injured this year or next before reaching the pros

Back
Top Bottom