OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

hope fuente runs up the score next year to compensate for frank keeping it close the last few seasons. 
laugh.gif
Frank lacking killer instinct and keeping games close for the fun of it has really upset me since 2010.

Fuente better come looking for blood
devil.gif
Want a 52-3 blowout again

I guess my insiders about USC and now LSU were right...

But I'm just a bandwagoner... Of who again?? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Frank lacking killer instinct and keeping games close for the fun of it has really upset me since 2010.

Fuente better come looking for blood
devil.gif
Want a 52-3 blowout again
I think from Fuente's day 1 it needs to be set in stone to make the state of Virginia, Virginia tech football. We already have half the job done with the rivalry, but we need to attack in recruiting. We need those top recruits from the 757 playing their college ball in blacksburg. Frank lost his touch over the years, and that's when the program started to suffer. We should've gotten the guys like Phillip sims, Levonta taylor, etc.

If Bama and OU stay at 2 & 3, think that'll be the real championship game.

I think from Fuente's day 1 it needs to be set in stone to make the state of Virginia, Virginia tech football. We already have half the job done with the rivalry, but we need to attack in recruiting. We need those top recruits from the 757 playing their college ball in blacksburg. Frank lost his touch over the years, and that's when the program started to suffer. We should've gotten the guys like Phillip sims, Levonta taylor, etc.

Bruh they can keep Phillip Sims :lol:

I'm more about the Dashawn Hands, Josh Sweats, Derrick Nnadis, Landon Turners, Jaylen Holmes, Curtis Grants, Quin Blandings, Jonathan Allens of the state. Actual legit players :lol: Hell, throw Cyrus Jones and Stefon Diggs in there too since they're from the DMV.

I'm telling you there's enough talent in this area to compete if we can get the right coaches to recruit...

I was just saying phil sims cause of how it was kind of shocking how he wasn't even considering tech 
laugh.gif

Glad we didn't get his bum ***

So sick of replays of concussions.

Goff has gotten a lot better since the beginning of this conference season.

2014 Cal home: 62.5%
2014 Cal away: 61.4%

2015 Cal home: 72.8%
2015 Cal away: 59.9%

bout to check out the Hawaii vs Cal game in Australia to open up the season. run and shoot byke.

Back
Top Bottom