OFFICIAL 2015-2016 NBA FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

warren and saric are worth keeping an eye on
I'm thinking about dropping either Biyombo or Len for Saric just cuz he has that starting spot on lock. Biyombo and Len have competition but I'm torn about which to drop. Maybe even Willson Chandler 

14 team league

Conley
Harden
Hayward
Crabbe
Bazemore
Porzingis
Ryan Anderson
Gobert
Embiid
Lavine
Saric
TJ Warren
Solomon Hill
MCW (auto-picked, but going to drop)

I felt like TJ and Saric would be nice steals late. Hayward is recovering from a finger injury right now, but he should be back in about 1.5-2 weeks tops.

Had my first draft last night. First time doing a live draft for NBA but it was just as fun as an NFL fantasy draft. A ton of ball breaking :lol:.

10 team, H2H points league.
1 - points
-0.5 - missed FG/FT
-1 - turnovers
1.25 - rebounds
1.5 - assists
2 - steals
2 - blocks
3 - double double
5 - triple double

I had 6th pick, here's how my draft went.

Demarcus Cousins
Blake Griffin
Isaiah Thomas
DeMar Derozan
Dwight Howard
Dennis Schroder
Danilo Gallinari
Jordan Clarkson
Clint Capela
Jusuf Nurkic
Ersan Ilyasova
Tyler Johnson
Nikola Mirotic
JaMychal Green

Since you're penalized for missed shots, bigs who take a majority of high percentage shots are at a bit of a premium. I didn't really put that into effect with my draft but oh well :lol:. Since other counting stats are worth more than points I think I'll be ok.

Here's the draft board if anyone's interested.

Last edited:
In the last two roster spots on my fantasy points league team I have Dante Exum and Solomon Hill. Should I drop one of them for Arron Afflalo?

Last edited:
Any non-money leagues with open spots that's drafting tonight? I'm already in a money league. Looking for a second.

Forgot to post my second team:

12 teams, H2H points league. I drafted out of the #5 slot.

1 - points, rebs, asts, blk, stl
3 - double double
5 - triple double
-1 - missed FG/FT, turnovers

Giannis Antetokounmpo
Andre Drummond
Isaiah Thomas
Rajon Rondo
DeAngelo Russell
Danilo Gallinari
Jusuf Nurkic
Rondae Hollis-Jefferson
Will Barton
Ben Simmons
Jamychal Green
Tim Frazier
Bobby Portis

Got offered anthony Davis and roy hibbert for KAT? I was thinking of sending one out with Kyle Korver and Davis for my KAT. Yay or nay my guys?

Last edited:
Personally I would go AD. I don't understand injury concerns. They happen they happen.

Remember when Curry was known to have glass ankles, I bet nobody thinks that anymore.

Still don't understand how KAT is like a Baby AD, yet he's ranked higher than AD.

If you're looking for some PG depth some nice options could be on your waivers like Sergio Rodriguez or Delly.

I have Lillard and Rose as my PGs, should I drop Ingram or Winslow for Jeff Teague( bad start) . I have #1 waiver spot.

Anyone else annoyed KD (and Jabari Parker for that matter) still hasn't received PF eligibility from ESPN? :smh:

I have Lillard and Rose as my PGs, should I drop Ingram or Winslow for Jeff Teague( bad start) . I have #1 waiver spot.
I got Winslow and he's not to bad. I'd get rid of Ingram. I'm actually thinking of trading Teague. How bout Hood? Think he'll put up numbers once Haywards back?

Sat Len against the Pistons cuz I thought Drummond would eat him alive. Dude dropped 16 and 14 on my bench 
mean.gif

My Demar Derozan and Dwight Howard for his Greek Freak? :nerd:

I'm probably giving up too much but his owner is sitting at 1-5 and said he's willing to deal him. I'm at 5-1 with the most points scored just trying to assemble a Dream Team :lol:.

Points league with Draftkings scoring settings pretty much. Only difference is missed FGs/FTs are -0.5 and DD/TD are 3pts/5pts.

Here's my team.

View media item 2251520
Imo I can definitely afford to lose Howard since I have plenty of good Centers. And Antetokounmpo will slot into Derozan's spot. Here are a few screenshots of the guys' in question game logs to give an idea of the fantasy points they put up.

Last edited:
My Demar Derozan and Dwight Howard for his Greek Freak?
nerd.gif

I'm probably giving up too much but his owner is sitting at 1-5 and said he's willing to deal him. I'm at 5-1 with the most points scored just trying to assemble a Dream Team
laugh.gif

Points league with Draftkings scoring settings pretty much. Only difference is missed FGs/FTs are -0.5 and DD/TD are 3pts/5pts.

Here's my team.

Imo I can definitely afford to lose Howard since I have plenty of good Centers. And Antetokounmpo will slot into Derozan's spot. Here are a few screenshots of the guys' in question game logs to give an idea of the fantasy points they put up.

i would rather give up gallo than demar

^ Same here. He's another injury waiting to happen :lol:. I just didn't think he'd bite on that. May offer it first and if he declines I'll counter with Derozan.

Back
Top Bottom