OFFICIAL 2015-2016 NBA FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

Someone just dropped Nerlens Noel in my league. 

I've got Biyombo, Brook Lopez, KAT, Len, Mirotic and Thad as my PF/C's. Is Noel worth the stash? I'm also sitting on Tyreke, waiting for him to get back. 

Someone just dropped Nerlens Noel in my league. 

I've got Biyombo, Brook Lopez, KAT, Len, Mirotic and Thad as my PF/C's. Is Noel worth the stash? I'm also sitting on Tyreke, waiting for him to get back. 
len is boarderline droppable at this point. if you are in good position in the standings and can hold noel for 2-3 weeks then go for it

Im Currently in first place in my 12 team league. I have KD, Lebron, Wade, Anthony, Nikola V., Should I trade Lebron And Nikola V for Giannis and J Okafor?

Im Currently in first place in my 12 team league. I have KD, Lebron, Wade, Anthony, Nikola V., Should I trade Lebron And Nikola V for Giannis and J Okafor?
I think I'd rather have Lebron and Vuc, just because Lebron and Giannis is almost a wash, stat wise with the exception of Lebron resting here and there. But Okafor is mainly all scoring, while Vuc can at least get rebounds. And you already have plenty of scoring.

definitely not. okafor isnt really doing too much and his situation in philly really brings him down

how did you get lebron and KD???

definitely not. okafor isnt really doing too much and his situation in philly really brings him down

how did you get lebron and KD???

I had the 11th pick in the first round and got LeBron, and the 2nd pick in the second round and got Cousins. This guy in my league left it on auto-draft and got KD with the 2nd pick but he's from Sacramento. I traded him Cousins and Monta for KD before the season started. He thought KD's production would drop on the Warriors.

who would you drop? id wait to see how he plays honestly. hasnt been good this season at all
winslow or monta ellis... leaning winslow. got a few doubles on my roster, need help with 3's and steals without killing my percentages
winslow hasnt played in a while so hes definitely droppable but danny green has been awful this season. you can probably do better since 3s are easy to pick up

Got the W last week against the first place, 6-0 squad. Came down to the wire last night but Tyson Chandler came through for me big time.

Now sitting in first place at 6-1 with the most points scored :pimp:. I play the newly minted second place team this week though :lol: :smh:.

Last edited:
Am I missing something I got offered Durant/Bledsoe for my Lillard/DeAndre Jordan
id take that anyday unless dj is big to your team. maybe try to package dj and some mid round player for durant to see if he bites.

got offered ryan anderson and elfrid payton for lin. going to take it and drop winslow. thoughts?

Last edited:

Am I missing something I got offered Durant/Bledsoe for my Lillard/DeAndre Jordan
id take that anyday unless dj is big to your team. maybe try to package dj and some mid round player for durant to see if he bites.

got offered ryan anderson and elfrid payton for lin. going to take it and drop winslow. thoughts?
maybe the guy is banking on bledsoe getting injured soon? 
laugh.gif

anderson and payton are both way better than lin. id accept asap

Mirotic is killing me. But in a 12 man league the waiver wire is so dry. 
Yeah my team is struggling in my 12 team league but there's literally nobody worth scooping on the wire. I'm thinking about shopping The Greek Freak to see what I can haul. Because my team's not making any noise in its current state :\.

Mirotic is killing me. But in a 12 man league the waiver wire is so dry. 
im in a 12 team league and i wish i could pick up more players 
laugh.gif
 how many players are on each roster? if its standard 13 players per roster then there must be a few guys on the waiver that can contribute

Lost both Blake Griffin and Clint Capela in my 10 team points league this week :smh:. On top of that Dwight Howard is hurting. I'm in first place but don't really think I can survive with two guys out for an extended period of time. I'm thinking of dropping Capela for John Henson. He's been starting and putting up solid points.

View media item 2272994
How I am looking thus far ...

Made some pretty stupid trades early in the year. Mostly being intoxicated and bored on the app

My draymond green for his Klay Thompson

And

My Bradley beal for his derrick rose

Should be the top seed If i didn't do those trades

Last edited:
Got offered an intriguing trade in my fantasy points league: his Hassan Whiteside for my Devin Booker

On the season, Whiteside is averaging 10 more fantasy points than Booker, but over the past 15/30 days they've been nearly even. Is Whiteside in any trade rumors?

Last edited:

Got offered an intriguing trade in my fantasy points league: his Hassan Whiteside for my Devin Booker

On the season, Whiteside is averaging 10 more fantasy points than Booker, but over the past 15/30 days they've been nearly even. Is Whiteside in any trade rumors?
i wouldnt. whiteside is injury prone and miami will surely rest him down the road this season. booker is younger and his team wants him to continue to improve so he will be steady throughout the season

i made the huge mistake of trading booker for derrick favors early in the season because i was selling high on booker and buying low on favors. now im sitting here every night watching booker go off 
frown.gif

i wouldnt. whiteside is injury prone and miami will surely rest him down the road this season. booker is younger and his team wants him to continue to improve so he will be steady throughout the season

i made the huge mistake of trading booker for derrick favors early in the season because i was selling high on booker and buying low on favors. now im sitting here every night watching booker go off 
frown.gif
I was out Saturday night and forgot to check to see how well Whiteside and Booker played...saw in the morning after the trade had expired that Whiteside went 30-20.
sick.gif
Granted it was against the Sixers without Embiid and Okafor, but still. With the Heat now riding a 10-game win streak and back in the playoff race, I'm not sure how much Whiteside will be rested down the stretch. Booker is playing very well though so hopefully it doesn't come back to bite me.

Funny enough I have both of them on my team. Every time Favors gets his minutes ramped up he seems to experience a setback. I wouldn't be opposed to dropping him when my playoffs start in two weeks and if you make the playoffs I'd have him on a short leash as well.

Last edited:
View media item 2329205
This fantasy ball season has me juiced... Now I know what the golden state warriors feel like ... Syke haha

First time being in first place after the past 3 seasons I was on the bottom 3... A homie doesn't know how to act

Back
Top Bottom