OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

MWalker, yespo, vincent, champ n nickthestick I remember from last year's being competitive. I'm all for throwing like 20 bones on the 16 team league jus as long as we have active owners. Hate playing n bs leagues. Putting a small amount of money on the line should keep the buffonary to a minimum

Last edited:
Maybe we can have penalties for finishing the bottom 2 or something have them pay even more at the end. Not sure if we can hold people to that though lol

I'm down for a NT money league
nthat.gif

Does Bell down to 2 games change anyone's thoughts on his ADP?

J Bell is starting on the PUP list. I have a feeling his stock will fall even further.

People are saying he is a top 3 pick now

I'm in the minority but I can't use my first pick on someone is out the first 2 games

Who's the more reliable WR2 if you already have dez or Julio as your WR1:

Matthews
Cooks
K. Allen

I'm torn on which of these guys as my WR2

Last edited:

I'm in the minority but I can't use my first pick on someone is out the first 2 games
naw im with you. i wouldnt grab him till ap/charles/lacy/beastmode have gone

maybe were idiots though cuz the kids thee goods haha

Matthews
Cooks
K. Allen

i'd go Cooks or Allen

don't trust Matthews enough to be a WR2 on my team

120% agree

Does anyone see cooks blowing up as the saints main target?

I feel like Allen will bounce back too, apparently he's in good shape

Last edited:
I question Cooks since there isn't anyone else around him. Colston? Meh. Might be tough for Cooks but if there's good value id take him.

I was skeptical on taking L.Bell as my first rounder but then I thought about the impact that he'd have late in the season/playoffs. Think he's worth the gamble, especially in PPR format

Waiver Wire question:

I am thinking of using the Free Agent Auction instead of the normal waiver wire pickup system.

I have 12 teams teams, what is a good amount to set the budget at for each team (between $100-$1000)?

Thanks,

Matthews
Cooks
K. Allen

PPR? I'd go with Jordan Matthews. He's gonna be a target monster imo and he performed very well last year as a rookie as the #2 receiver on the team. Like JRS said I'm not sold on Cooks since the receiving corps around him is average at best. I do like Keenan Allen though. Think he's primed for a bounce back year. Honestly can't go wrong with either Matthews or Allen imo.

Waiver Wire question:

I am thinking of using the Free Agent Auction instead of the normal waiver wire pickup system.

I have 12 teams teams, what is a good amount to set the budget at for each team (between $100-$1000)?

Thanks,
It's all relative. If you set the limit at $100 dudes will be bidding $5's, $10s, sometimes $20+. Set it at $1000 and dudes will be bidding $50s, $100s, etc.

FAAB is a good move though. I used it for the first time a few years ago and finally implemented it in the league that I commish last year and all my friends loved it. Much more fair than the traditional inverse standings waiver format.

I do a $150 budget. $100 is fake money, and once you cross that threshold it becomes real money. All the real waiver money spent is the prize for the points leader at the end of the regular season.

Side note: ESPN is changing the way FAAB works this year to be more like Yahoo's. You only bid on free agents on designated days (which you can choose) and on the other days it's just first come, first served free agent pickups.

Last edited:
I see the NT deep league is back open... We running that again this year? Are people really gonna play this time?

Because I would like to be in a league with a couple of you guys.

Yeah I just reopened the Deep League. If I remember correctly most guys were pretty active throughout the season.

Got the #1 pick in my league. PPR, standard scoring. Really want to take Bell, but man, those two games could be crucial.

Back
Top Bottom